When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

sitting on my hands right now   ,lots  of home choices and a returning  Vic  ,i'm dying to see what it is , but i'm not going to    ,

DONT TOUCH THE MOUSE ,LOL 

Edited by Atina0
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

sitting on my hands right now   ,lots  of home choices and a returning  Vic  ,i'm dying to see what it is , but i'm not going to    ,

DONT TOUCH THE MOUSE ,LOL 

There's a Victorian on that Land Page for a while.. only 1 avi to play GOH and at work.. so..... if I select it,  it will be mine till later tonight.. what to do? 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Lamia Heartsong said:

Is anyone relesing a waterfront trad, by any chance? I have a very sweet waterfront vic in Barker, im just not falling for the vics at all though..

Have you tried the Doyle model? I think it's the most "Trad" feeling of the Vic houses. I have a Vic very close to yours, and am using the Doyle because I like Trads best, too. 

• Like 5

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Have you tried the Doyle model? I think it's the most "Trad" feeling of the Vic houses. I have a Vic very close to yours, and am using the Doyle because I like Trads best, too. 

I love the Doyle myself-  I can place more furniture items inside my Doyle because there are less rooms to fill :) I love my Trads (I have 2 trads that I love)  :) 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I did, I tried them all. I wanted to love them, because the spot is amazing. But they are just not for me. Ive actually just looked at a trad in an equally darling spot, so fingers crossed.

• Like 3

I want to thank all the folks that been responding to my newbie questions and helping me here and there 🤣

I've been here for a good 8 months and have always wanted to house boat 

so I've noticed,  whenever I fly around different LL ports (?) if that's what its called, 

some of these boats are owned by either a lot of LL employees or the boats are owned by groups that  acquired the boat houses like 2 years ago but seems unlived in (?)

Are they're any signs to look for to distinguish if some of the unlived in house boats are abandoned? or can we request a boat from a LL employee? lol?

• Confused 1

Just now, OnaSUPER Nova said:

I want to thank all the folks that been responding to my newbie questions and helping me here and there 🤣

so I've noticed,  whenever I fly around different LL ports (?) if that's what its called, 

some of these boats are owned by either a lot of LL employees or the boats are owned by groups that  acquired the boat houses like 2 years ago but seems unlived in (?)

Are they're any signs to look for to distinguish if some of the unlived in house boats are abandoned? or can we request a boat from a LL employee? lol?

I just answered this same question of yours in a topic you raised yourself.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, OnaSUPER Nova said:

Like Garnet, I gave a detailed answer in the new Thread that you opened about this.

• Like 1

Releasing a pretty Goosemere Victorian facing the water (a channel with houseboats), sunset orientation, at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goosemere/106/100/27  (note this is next to the Goosemere released by Sylvia earlier! )  Nice driveway and back yard.  

Had to abandon early because region was restarting

Edited by Malayaa
house already abandoned
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.