When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Is it my imagination, or have the photos for all the old Linden homes been 'updated'? (The photos look worse than I recall - whoever snapped them made no attempt to correct the camera perspective, something I'm sure I would have noticed before.)

Maybe they are trying to discourage people from claiming them so they can clear out those regions.  

• Haha 9

43 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Is it my imagination, or have the photos for all the old Linden homes been 'updated'? (The photos look worse than I recall - whoever snapped them made no attempt to correct the camera perspective, something I'm sure I would have noticed before.)

They look the same to me - they've always been horrid pictures.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

They need to update the photo to a newer style home. People living in those old houses don’t even know new ones are out... 

EDIT: Never mind, I figured out which photo you mean. I don't go to the Dashboard to get to the LP, so had forgotten about that one!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

They need to update the photo to a newer style home. People living in those old houses don’t even know new ones are out... 

That has nothing to do with the photos.  People living in the old houses are very likely not even looking at the land page unless they do know about the new homes.  

Many people living in the old homes won't know (or care) until LL blasts them with emails telling them they have to move - because they don't read the forums or blogs and they don't attend LL events.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

She says she will release at 7:30 AM SLT. It's just now 7:14 AM SLT.

I released it at 7:30 AM SLT, as promised.

Something strange on this thread.. I tend to get my posts very delayed.  I checked at 7:28 just before releasing and there wsa nothing after my post.. now at 9:30 I check again and see things that were posted before 7:30 .. like the one I am replying to.

It seems to be a frequent and ongoing issue for me that I always get a significant delay before I see posts on this forum.. no idea why it happens or how to fix it

• Like 1

Just now, Milk Pixelmaid said:

I see “get a house” any time I log into my dashboard and it’s the old house. 

Because the new ones are almost always 'sold out' right now.  Or there are some new ones, but your page is defaulting to the old ones -- Check the drop down for Bellisseria.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Because the new ones are almost always 'sold out' right now.  Or there are some new ones, but your page is defaulting to the old ones -- Check the drop down for Bellisseria.

That’s not what I mean. I’m just talking about the photo before you click anything. 

on the dash board page, not land page. It’s a missed advertising opportunity to not at least update that image. 

Edited by Milk Pixelmaid
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

That’s not what I mean. I’m just talking about the photo before you click anything. 

on the dash board page, not land page. It’s a missed advertising opportunity to not at least update that image. 

Ahhh - gotcha.  True, though given how the new ones are almost always sold out, maybe they don't need any more advertising right now.

• Like 1

Releasing this gorgeous cabin location.  Leias Landing is across the road with a boat rez, bubble rezzer and places to picnic etc..... The picture with the pink trees is the spot I am letting go.   I am going to let this got at 11:00 am SLT

FYI  - From the map it looks like you are not near water... you are.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vidalia/22/12/52

Cabin in Vidalia 1_001.jpg

Cabin in Vidalia 1_002.jpg

Cabin in Vidalia 1_003.jpg

Cabin in Vidalia 1_004.jpg

• Like 14

Just now, TT120 said:

Thank you.  I was playing GoH until the stilts come out but I love this spot and am going to keep it.

It is a Great spot!   Check out Leia's landing just across the road.  What is cool is you can take your boat from your land and drive it into the lake and back home. Enjoy your new home!! ❤️

• Like 4

Darromnan/64/176/0

I'm going to put this beautiful victorian house back at 12.30 PM SLT.

It's set on it's own and the front window view looks across to a lovely pond.  I'd love to keep it but I've told myself I don't need two vics. 

Edited by Fleur Aurelia
Sorry I made a mess with the land link.
  • Like 6

36 minutes ago, Fleur Aurelia said:

Darromnan/64/176/0

I'm going to put this beautiful victorian house back at 12.30 PM SLT.

It's set on it's own and the front window view looks across to a lovely pond.  I'd love to keep it but I've told myself I don't need two vics. 

I used to have that Victorian, and it was really a great great spot. 

• Like 2

I am letting go of my beloved log home at 1:20 PM SLT, to free up that alt to play in upcoming releases. I've had this home since the day Gitta region was released, and what's awesome about it is that all four log home styles face the water!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gitta/61/119/52

I hope whoever catches it loves it! :) 

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 19

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.