When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Just because one of my home regions was offline for far longer than usual, I checked to see if there was... maybe... an updated Content Creation pack? I don't recall seeing the Belli Textures included before. Is this something new?  (Alas, no Christmas lights for log homes.)

terrain.jpg

Ooh, can somebody drop me the textures? I am out of Bellisseria, and the alts are busy on Mainland now. I have set land for sale, but I will not dump the price before I am sure the stilts are released.

Here's a cool trad I just caught and am about to put back. It's got no hedges (yay!) and is fairly secluded with rocks and a hill surrounding it. It has loads of steps leading up to it, and on the left is the start of a cool elevated paved pathway that takes you across the entire region of Wolfboro, ending in Oldridge. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweetmarsh/175/25/27

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 8

Hi everyone, i just got trad in region Leera. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Leera/160/154/40

but i used to have a VIC home in Bertram area which is my favorite region all time and trying to find good Vic again. (i've been away from SL) well this neighborhood seems cool but i just realized i'm a Vic person!

Is anyone has beautiful Vic as a vacation home? or will release? 

please let me know

and is anyone wants this parcel? 

thanks

como Setsuko

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, como Setsuko said:

Hi everyone, i just got trad in region Leera. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Leera/160/154/40

but i used to have a VIC home in Bertram area which is my favorite region all time and trying to find good Vic again. (i've been away from SL) well this neighborhood seems cool but i just realized i'm a Vic person!

Is anyone has beautiful Vic as a vacation home? or will release? 

please let me know

and is anyone wants this parcel? 

thanks

como Setsuko

Yes! @Yuumo Ichibara asked for this very thing earlier in the week!

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Looks like the same person got that one and the one in Wood! Someone is FAST today! 😂

Thank you for dropping this spot.. I sat on this spot until after work.. I came in and I looked around and I really love this spot! The sucky thing is this... I landed this spot with the Alt that was expiring yesterday. I guess I am keeping this Alt .... for awhile anyways. lol

• Like 3

Will be letting go a lovely sandy Trad at 6 am SLT

Even though not on water, it has a nice location with a beach ( and houseboats) right across the street plus a Linden pool.

I would have kept it, but  I yesterday landed a nicer one directly on water :)

You can inspect it here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lostbell/125/143/28

In case you like it very much and can't wait till I release it,  pls contact me inworld.

Lostbell 10_001.png

Lostbell 20_001.png

Lostbell 30_001.png

Lostbell 40.png

• Like 8

Sorry if I am offtopic.

how does this work? You post that you're about to leave the Linden Home. How can someone get it after you post about it? Do you have to go through the page on the website? Can someone ELI5 to me please?

Also, do you have full control over the land the LH are on? (Except Terraforming, which I suppose can't be done)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.