When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:
21 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Weaverton (Vics) has been released!

I was already wondering why Victorian has been on the page for a while, longer than a single home normaly stays.

And apparently nobody giving up a Houseboat or Traditional to get one of the Vics

LOL - right after I posted that, a Trad popped up on the page.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

ugh...spare me from Weaverton...nothing but hedges and brick walls all over the place...vic just abandoned from there still in the pipeline

If I remember correctly, I saw some homes (near the border with Barker) that had really excellent front stairs. They had already been claimed, but they might return to the pipelines. (I like majestic stairs for the Vics, though my own Vic, which I love, doesn't have a single step.)

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Putting back this Trad in Thunderhead in a couple of minutes. It has one of the most amazing entries I've seen, and the only reason I'm putting it back is that I've had it before! It's a great location, but tumbleweeds gotta roll!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thunderhead/32/153/73

Snapshot_001.png

Someone else nabbed this and then released it, but it has been stuck in maintenance mode for many, many minutes now, not showing on the Land page.

ETA:  I wonder if something 'sticks' in the system, keeping it in Maintenance mode for a long time, or if it is intentionally done for some odd reason.

• Like 2

Persistence pays off - I nabbed the one in Thunderhead.  Now I'll need to sit on it a day or two to see if I like it better than the one the other alt has.

That sucker was in Maintenance mode for almost 30 minutes before finally showing up on the land page.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Persistence pays off - I nabbed the one in Thunderhead.  Now I'll need to sit on it a day or two to see if I like it better than the one the other alt has.

That sucker was in Maintenance mode for almost 30 minutes before finally showing up on the land page.

Yay! Be sure to stroll around the neighborhood, because that whole area is really nice. :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

@Cinnamon Mistwood Was it taken?  I didn't see it come up.  An odd thing though - there were no Graysons in the Meadowbrook collection. 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I have no idea.  I had to log out to go to work.  I hope you get it if you want it!

No, that's all right, but thank you; I was just curious.  There's something a little odd about the page today.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

No, that's all right, but thank you; I was just curious.  There's something a little odd about the page today.

I've been getting more errors than usual the past couple of days, plus times when the LP won't load at all. I'm wondering if this is because they are about to update with new themes? It seems like in the past, we saw the LP being weird right before a theme release. 

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I've been getting more errors than usual the past couple of days, plus times when the LP won't load at all. I'm wondering if this is because they are about to update with new themes? It seems like in the past, we saw the LP being weird right before a theme release. 

Me too.

Also I got that house in Coral Bay and I am putting it back in.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.