When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone interested in some undersea gardening?

I bring you a centrally located Houseboat right below Moonia.   I'll try to let it go at 12:30.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Melville Deep/237/214/22

The neighbor has an intense undersea garden that I need to go back and take some notes on.  It takes a bit of time to rez.

If I were to keep this one, I'd also put in my own vision of an undersea environ.  It would be a little less fantasy and dense than hers, but it would be a nice challenge to be sure that they play well together :)

12:32 released

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, TarraMcBain said:

Good Morning / Afternoon / Night everyone!  I was out yesterday in RL shopping and refreshed my Land Page twice in a row, first the old houses and then bam on the second refresh there was a Victorian on the page.  I ♥ the Victorians and Traditionals.  I contacted the person last night who showed an interest in this spot but they declined my offer to set a time to let it go for them.  So if there is anyone else interested in this spot , https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/West Burnham/80/84/0  Please let me know.  If I get no messages inworld or here to set a time for them to try I will be letting it go 9 am SLT.  I will updating this message when I do :) 

I am sorry my day got away from me with family matters.  I did not get any IMs here or inworld so I am just going to let it go.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Anyone interested in some undersea gardening?

I bring you a centrally located Houseboat right below Moonia.   I'll try to let it go at 12:30.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Melville Deep/237/214/22

The neighbor has an intense undersea garden that I need to go back and take some notes on.  It takes a bit of time to rez.

If I were to keep this one, I'd also put in my own vision of an undersea environ.  It would be a little less fantasy and dense than hers, but it would be a nice challenge to be sure that they play well together :)

12:32 released

Yeah, I clicked the slurl, but the region was shut down, so Firestorm tp'd me to "a nearby region".  It wasn't in Belli -- it was an adult-region info-hud.  About two dozen people standing around, and let's just say I was over-dressed.  EXTREMELY over-dressed.

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Yeah, I clicked the slurl, but the region was shut down, so Firestorm tp'd me to "a nearby region".  It wasn't in Belli -- it was an adult-region info-hud.

That happened to me recently too lol, I've always wondered how a "nearby region" is determined. You'd think it'd at least be general instead of adult.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Yeah, I clicked the slurl, but the region was shut down, so Firestorm tp'd me to "a nearby region".  It wasn't in Belli -- it was an adult-region info-hud.  About two dozen people standing around, and let's just say I was over-dressed.  EXTREMELY over-dressed.

Lol, yeah, and I love that 'nearby region' message.  'Nearby' in the sense that all places are just a TP away ...

Welcome back!  I was getting worried about you.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I think we both ended up in the same infohub... It seems it is the only place I get to, impossible to get to Belli or my Mainland parcel. 

So for those of you waiting for the stitls, I hope this is some kind of sign that they are about to be released

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I think we both ended up in the same infohub... It seems it is the only place I get to, impossible to get to Belli or my Mainland parcel. 

So for those of you waiting for the stitls, I hope this is some kind of sign that they are about to be released

They are doing rolling restarts today, and we are seeing a lot of Belli regions restart, but I don't think it's related to stilts. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Welcome back!  I was getting worried about you.

Thanks.  Yeah I did a cost-benefit analysis of all my alts and properties, both Mainland and Belli, and decided to dump everything but a single Linden Home on my main.  I was spending way too much on SL each month.  And running out of design ideas.  When I am in SL, I'm either exploring or waiting to hit just the right place with GOH.  I may have found it:  A place near a train station, next to a small hill with a beautiful giant willow tree on it so my parcel looks bigger than it actually is, only partial walls, no hedges, and the entire area surrounded by roads on two sides and railroad tracks on the other two.  Plus there's an additional street that starts pretty much in front of my house, almost lined up with the door.  Great views, especially if I keep the draw distance at default so the other regions don't draw but show water instead.  I like it enough I might upgrade-to-premium on an alt account to try stilts.  But I still don't know what I wanna do with the place, decoration and design-wise.

616356610_newhome_001.thumb.png.cf5102a01aee7e54e93a3a881c01c053.png

It's the blue one with the tower-like thingy.

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

When I logged in this morning (my morning about 12 hours ago) there was a completely different home page - very techy looking. Has since reverted but looks like some changes are imminent..

I wondered about that. I had an odd feeling that the site was being worked on yesterday. I saw and clicked on a Trad. I got the “sorry, sold out” message.  A Trad showed up 3 more times before Meadowbrook appeared. 

• Like 1

The houseboat was this pretty spiffy address on the pickle:

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwater Shoals/164/184/0

Lighthouse view, connected directly to real land, 1 boat away from the only pickle ON the Pickle, mole deco here & there.  If no-one messages me, I'll let it go tonight late.  Can let it go just about anytime tonight, will hold it until tomorrow morning sometime before 10 if anyone particularly wants to try for it tomorrow.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

The houseboat was this pretty spiffy address on the pickle:

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blackwater Shoals/164/184/0

Lighthouse view, connected directly to real land, 1 boat away from the only pickle ON the Pickle, mole deco here & there.  If no-one messages me, I'll let it go tonight late.  Can let it go just about anytime tonight, will hold it until tomorrow morning sometime before 10 if anyone particularly wants to try for it tomorrow.

There is a pickle at Parlouf.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/5/2020 at 11:48 PM, Chloe Dolores said:

I have found it! I was in the right place but had not seen the correct vendor! 

I want to name a region in memory of my father in RL who passed from this cruel disease so thank you, I am off to make a bid / donation :) 

My condolences on the loss of your Dad. That is a very hard thing! I hope you get to name it after him.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Teresa Firelight said:

letting go a log cabin overlooking a large lake.. very scenic.. few close neighbors, near rez zone.

Plan to abandon at 7 AM SLT

lakeview cabin - Dec 8.png

apologies... forgot to put location AND RL "emergency" came up. WIll let go at 7:30 AM slt instead -- if you want to check it out: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pirouette/181/118/61

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.