When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

How do you all get it and I never see it on the page? The mysteries of the LP...  😂

This happens to me too - last time it was a forum announced  Bridesmere home. Had everything I am looking for - railway at the front, water etc. Had three accounts open and it never showed for me...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sort of on topic / slightly off it - does anyone know the time and date of the auction to name the Bellisseria regions at the expo? I see someone on my friend's list has their region named and built after them now which is very exciting, appeals to me more than the private parcel auction and I missed the chance last year...

• Like 2

The auctions are here  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Christmas Auctions/135/60/23 and are taking "silent bids" until December 13 at 9:55 am then they switch to a Live Auction at 10 am and continue from there...the signs say Closing Bid on the Silent Auction will be the Opening Bid for the Live Auction.  However only half of everything in SL is rezzing for me at the moment so please check for yourselves...

7 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Sort of on topic / slightly off it - does anyone know the time and date of the auction to name the Bellisseria regions at the expo? I see someone on my friend's list has their region named and built after them now which is very exciting, appeals to me more than the private parcel auction and I missed the chance last year...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

"This happens to me too - last time it was a forum announced  Bridesmere home. Had everything I am looking for - railway at the front, water etc. Had three accounts open and it never showed for me..." (Can't get right post to show up. Arg!)

Don't take it personally! That happens when the Grinches take over before the Lindens and Moles can stop them.  

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Malayaa said:

The auctions are here  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Christmas Auctions/135/60/23 and are taking "silent bids" until December 13 at 9:55 am then they switch to a Live Auction at 10 am and continue from there...the signs say Closing Bid on the Silent Auction will be the Opening Bid for the Live Auction.  However only half of everything in SL is rezzing for me at the moment so please check for yourselves...

I have found it! I was in the right place but had not seen the correct vendor! 

I want to name a region in memory of my father in RL who passed from this cruel disease so thank you, I am off to make a bid / donation :) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I have found it! I was in the right place but had not seen the correct vendor! 

I want to name a region in memory of my father in RL who passed from this cruel disease so thank you, I am off to make a bid / donation :) 

My condolences on the loss of your Dad. That is a very hard thing! I hope you get to name it after him.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Teresa Firelight said:

My condolences on the loss of your Dad. That is a very hard thing! I hope you get to name it after him.

Me too, my final donation will be generous I have my heart set on it now! Three regions available though so enough chance!

• Like 8

Excuse my apparent takeover of this thread today but I just want to say don't give up the dream. Although no railway (shut up about the damn railway) my alt just landed the one place I thought I never would see but have always felt the best spot for me in the continent. So thank you person who gave up this, I have in fact stood by it many times hoping to live in it. THANK YOU! Second Life Maps | West End (no I won't be popping it back in and certainly won't be trying to flip it :)

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Excuse my apparent takeover of this thread today but I just want to say don't give up the dream. Although no railway (shut up about the damn railway) my alt just landed the one place I thought I never would see but have always felt the best spot for me in the continent. So thank you person who gave up this, I have in fact stood by it many times hoping to live in it. THANK YOU! Second Life Maps | West End (no I won't be popping it back in and certainly won't be trying to flip it :)

Congrats on finally getting this. It’s an epic spot & it seems like someone was smiling down at you today x

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning / Afternoon / Night everyone!  I was out yesterday in RL shopping and refreshed my Land Page twice in a row, first the old houses and then bam on the second refresh there was a Victorian on the page.  I ♥ the Victorians and Traditionals.  I contacted the person last night who showed an interest in this spot but they declined my offer to set a time to let it go for them.  So if there is anyone else interested in this spot , https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/West Burnham/80/84/0  Please let me know.  If I get no messages inworld or here to set a time for them to try I will be letting it go 9 am SLT.  I will updating this message when I do :) 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

One of the best spots ever -- congrats!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

It isn't that long ago that you mentioned this spot, that's truly wonderful Chloe!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was expecting a Sunday morning "abandon fest for the possible stilts" but it has been quiet lol.  Will be releasing this nice Foxbridge traditional, back facing the water, short walk to the beach, at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Foxbridge/203/20/23  will release at 8:15 am

(have been having intermittent log in problems so my alt is parked there)

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

I was expecting a Sunday morning "abandon fest for the possible stilts" but it has been quiet lol.  Will be releasing this nice Foxbridge traditional, back facing the water, short walk to the beach, at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Foxbridge/203/20/23  will release at 8:15 am

(have been having intermittent log in problems so my alt is parked there)

Oops I wasn't paying attention, and clicked and got this one. I have just put it back and it's not yet been claimed, but I want to add that it has a great feature: NO HEDGES. :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.