When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Matthieu Quander said:

Awesome.  You can thank Fay as well, who tossed it to me.  It's nice when homes end up in the hands of people who will love them.  

Thank you Fay! I have luckily have landed a few of hers and 2 of them I will not toss back....ever!  I have a trad up in the high hills and a Cabin on a lake that she has tossed back in. 

I watch these forums closely...I would not have my wonderful spots if it was not for you all posting your soon to be abandons in this forum.

So thanks to everyone here who lets us all know in advance or not in advance the spots they are tossing back!  I sit here and I literally keep my email open when I see a new email from this group.. I click on the link and I am here to see what is being released and where. lol  ❤️ 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Oh, that IS just gorgeous!  A Traditional lot?

This is a Trad spot and my favorite part is Belli fairgrounds in the distance. No more excuses for me missing any events going on over there.  I had to crank up my draw distance to see the fairgrounds.. I've always wanted a beach spot closer to this location. 

• Like 3

I am gonna toss back a really pretty interior Vic on Rousseau Park--it is on a hill overlooking willows and a fountain with a western face, very pretty spot! :) . Took a pic---blue Verne on @12 o'clock witht he curved fence.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rousseau Park/188/128/0

Also going back in will be two cute vics, one on Barker and one on Stansgate!

dc0e90c5f484fbc4db9ed8571380daee.jpg

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

I watch these forums closely...I would not have my wonderful spots if it was not for you all posting your soon to be abandons in this forum.

So thanks to everyone here who lets us all know in advance or not in advance the spots they are tossing back!  I sit here and I literally keep my email open when I see a new email from this group.. I click on the link and I am here to see what is being released and where. lol  ❤️ 

You might be my digital twin, LOL.  This Game of Homes is SOOOOOOOOOO tempting!  I totally blame this forum for the fact that I have promoted three alts to premium over the past few months!  You are all devils!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/30/2020 at 10:39 PM, Missbehavin Neva said:

I landed a trad last night in a area that I am in love with... .so with that said... I am going to release this Trad. This is a beautiful spot! This is on the corner and somewhat elevated. There is a  river on one side and trellis on the other. This is on a dead end road so this is the only house on this side of the street. Campers on the other side of the river.  I took some pictures with my Add-add and without. 

I am releasing this at 4:00 pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Drawmi/80/51/44

Dwawni Trad Pic 1_001.png

Dwawni Trad Pic 1_002.png

Dwawni Trad Pic 1_003.png

Going back in again in 10 minutes, grab or avoid, xx

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Will be releasing this houseboat at 1:15 p.m. SLT. On the end with sunset view. I changed my computer clock to what I know is the right time for EST. SL is 3 hours behind me, however, when I checked the time in SL, it says 2:13, not 1:13. At any rate it's going back in a couple minutes. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Catitiff/177/134/22

Edited by Marisa Starbrook
computer clock wrong
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Tazara Bailey said:

I have this at the moment, but will be throwing it back later! 

11 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Traditional plus Loghome on the LP at 8:49 am SLT

or is it 7:49 ?? Did they switch to wintertime yet?

Yep, we did the Fall Back thing.  Sadly, though, on December 31st, we'll be turning the clocks back by twenty years, as 2020 and Y2K collide and create an ever-expanding black hole that swallows the universe, starting with Earth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Since I have a place on the water with a boat ramp near by.... I have decided to put my houseboat back -  This is the most amazing spot ever! There are only 7 houseboats on this entire region..  This is on the end so you can park a large boat or add something nice next to you. Quiet area  and lots of sand near by!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stjarnhamn/232/207/22

Releasing just before I start work - 9 am sharp. SLT 

Pictures of my HB with add ons. 

Houseboat at Starnhamn_001.png

Houseboat at Starnhamn_002.png

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.