When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I landed a trad last night in a area that I am in love with... .so with that said... I am going to release this Trad. This is a beautiful spot! This is on the corner and somewhat elevated. There is a  river on one side and trellis on the other. This is on a dead end road so this is the only house on this side of the street. Campers on the other side of the river.  I took some pictures with my Add-add and without. 

I am releasing this at 4:00 pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Drawmi/80/51/44

Dwawni Trad Pic 1_001.png

Dwawni Trad Pic 1_002.png

Dwawni Trad Pic 1_003.png

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

Charity Ridge is releasing!

Added that to my records and putting in a sporting GUESS

Next release of Victorians (I am not watching the Loghomes) might be Haricot
... likely weekdays Wednesday or Friday
... likely time is between  2 and 3 pm SLT

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 7

51 minutes ago, kthechef said:

Thanks for the information, not sure how to claim one by looking, was at the last place for 8 years 😶

What kind of place are you searching for? Camper, houseboat, traditional, victorian? When I get online shortly I am going to put back a couple victorians

• Like 4

On 10/30/2020 at 5:39 PM, Missbehavin Neva said:

I landed a trad last night in a area that I am in love with... .so with that said... I am going to release this Trad. This is a beautiful spot! This is on the corner and somewhat elevated. There is a  river on one side and trellis on the other. This is on a dead end road so this is the only house on this side of the street. Campers on the other side of the river.  I took some pictures with my Add-add and without. 

I am releasing this at 4:00 pm SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Drawmi/80/51/44

Dwawni Trad Pic 1_001.png

Dwawni Trad Pic 1_002.png

Dwawni Trad Pic 1_003.png

This one fell into my lap this morning.  It is a lovely little spot.  I'll be dropping it in a few minutes.  

• Like 3

For the early birds: a sandy second row Tingsbury  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tingsbury/105/9/23 with a nice side view (and a stunning front view if you derender the house in front lol)  Interestingly it has a side driveway which I've never seen before.  Neighbors are not too close.  Will release at 5:30 am SLT (p.s. have had amazing rolling luck this weekend!!  Hope everyone else is landing beauties too!)Tingsbury.png.ade410a64038c966af3a1ff1502728b3.png

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.