When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Malayaa said:

Whodunnit (Vics) is released. 

I am still keeping record (of the Vics not Logs) and get muddeled with the time. In Germany we just switched to "winter time" and my computer tells me this was posted at 10:43 pm ... on the other hand it tells me "nine hours ago" which is 11:43 pm ... MY time! ... at what SLT time was this posted?

To compare NOW it is 08:43 am - my time - and what time SLT??🙄

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I am still keeping record (of the Vics not Logs) and get muddeled with the time. In Germany we just switched to "winter time" and my computer tells me this was posted at 10:43 pm ... on the other hand it tells me "nine hours ago" which is 11:43 pm ... MY time! ... at what SLT time was this posted?

To compare NOW it is 08:43 am - my time - and what time SLT??🙄

Well, two hours ago would have been 12:43 a.m. SLT.  You're eight hours ahead.

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

How long will that stay so? You have a wintertime aswell, haven't you?

During the summer I used to ne nine hours ahead.

The US changes its clocks this coming weekend, a week after ours were set back an hour in the UK. (It always used to be that UK/US time changes took place a week apart, but in recent years we've occasionally experienced a 2-week gap.) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I am ready to abandon this: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kahuna/209/220/23

If you want you can send me a PM and we discuss the exact time. Do not message my alt who's standing on a prim up in the sky. I will not look at her until I release it.

That is a great spot.  It looks like at least one person is stalking it.  I can see it from my traditional across the channel.  Good luck to anyone going after it.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Matthieu Quander said:

That is a great spot.  It looks like at least one person is stalking it.  I can see it from my traditional across the channel.  Good luck to anyone going after it.    

I have to show that I'm ready to downgrade more alts to basic... hoping LL will give us more prims to play with in the future, then they are back to premium again. At the most I had 6 premiums.

I like the place a lot, but not enough to pay for it, since I am not there anymore.

• Like 3

I got some ppl interested. I will let it go some time during the next hour. Will message those who asked. Trying to make it fair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Released and gone. I am no longer a Bellisserian. 😑

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the alt is downgraded to Basic. It has been fun. I am probably back in GoH when the Stilts are released. 😉

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I got some ppl interested. I will let it go some time during the next hour. Will message those who asked. Trying to make it fair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Released and gone. I am no longer a Bellisserian. 😑

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the alt is downgraded to Basic. It has been fun. I am probably back in GoH when the Stilts are released. 😉

Thank you! :)

• Like 2

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Catherine/208/139/74

A nice hermit trad on Catherine going back in!

If you look closely---in front there are fraternal twin trees!

They look almost identical--the two small trees in front, but one is slightly more yellow green than the other, those fun and clever moles! :)

eb680262e6b5e86d2b34ca51225f8224.jpg

Edited by Fay Starlight
train wrecked it with RL going on in the background
  • Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.