When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I increased the draw distance just a bit to try to see the full detail of my place from across the waterway, only to freak out when I saw an apparent glitch:  A hole in the night sky!  Increasing the draw distance to 1024 made me realize it's just a crappy privacy panel on the Mainland.  lol  I actually like the fact that this makes this area of Belli unique -- we can see UFO's off in the distance!  Hey, I have a giant UFO to fly around in, so I'm gonna go buzz the mainland hee hee!

your snapshot was actually kinda cool---but that mainland stuff is over a whole water sim or more away!

• Like 2

On 10/19/2020 at 9:09 AM, Marianne Little said:

Haha, that was mine when LL released the Log homes. But I thought it was a feature to have a private backyard facing the water. (Instead of having the entrance facing the water.) I remember that corner and road so well. ☺️

lake landinged_001.jpg

I had a house about 3 homes from yours there. It was one of my fav locations of all the log homes I've caught and released. It really is a great looking region.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tremere Ember said:

If you do decide to let the seaside Victorian go, could you keep me in mind? Please! Currently, The Victorians are my favorite, the only theme that will change my mind are the stilts, but we don't know when they will be released. 

I most definitely will keep you in mind although I have to admit that the seaside Victorian is the one I am leaning toward keeping.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

your snapshot was actually kinda cool---but that mainland stuff is over a whole water sim or more away!

1024 meters for a draw distance means you're looking at stuff up to four regions away.  Regions are smaller than you'd think, roughly a city block, if you go by the eight blocks per mile format in cities like Chicago, and assume Second Life is to scale.  I used to go to the beach by Northwestern in Evanston and look south towards Chicago.  You could easily see Downtown Chicago with the unobstructed view over Lake Michigan, over 60 regions away.

p.s. I found pics of my giant UFO buzzing Belli lol

377935962_UFO2_001.thumb.png.3fd95f7361e5d242701f08b6e071c18c.png

UFO_001.thumb.png.bac8593445b08f709093ec1b03a16f13.png

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

1024 meters for a draw distance means you're looking at stuff up to four regions away.  Regions are smaller than you'd think, roughly a city block, if you go by the eight blocks per mile format in cities like Chicago, and assume Second Life is to scale.  I used to go to the beach by Northwestern in Evanston and look south towards Chicago.  You could easily see Downtown Chicago with the unobstructed view over Lake Michigan, over 60 regions away.

There might be pics of me in my UFO on the Bellis Slenderman thread...

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Used to live in Evanston.  Great location, so close to Chicago.  On the 4th of July, we would watch fireworks from all over the county from our balcony.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

I see my houseboat.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TyrannyElemmiire said:

what do you mean

If you don't quote the specific comment you're responding to, we're not quite sure what you're asking. As Matthieu said, campers were available at the time you first posted; Chloe's post told you the regions where those campers were located (because she either released them herself or saw them mentioned by someone else); KarynMaria explained you need to go the the Land Page and Milk gave you a link full of information on how to acquire a home in Bellisseria. Good luck!

Edited by Frigga Freidman
correction
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Tyrranny,

Seems like a bunch of misunderstandings to me.

The way I understood your question is that you were asking what are "Campers are Winters Elm and Copper Kettle atm."  which was a reply you had received.  

You asked again. (You edited your reply so I can't check) but I think what you were referring to again is what is Winters Elm and Copper Kettle and not  how-do-I-get-a-camper. By the way, Winters Elm and Copper Kettle are regions for campers showing up on the land page. But you wouldn't know what region your home is in until AFTER you got it and went there.

I hope this makes sense.

I may have this all wrong, but this is a helpful forum and I hope you don't leave over what appears to be a misunderstanding.

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
clarity
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Mews/172/128/0

Very cute Victorian mansion going back surrounded by three parks.

Just rolled this, it is super private, especially the back yard.   Only close neighbor is the red house, plus some peeps across the street.  Will release at 6:45 pm (RELEASED..>at 6:53 PM sorry got distracted)1841939410_TheMews.thumb.png.980a1b5c194692745e6fe526228b9e90.png

Edited by Malayaa
new info
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.