When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

It was fate!

I stood there watching the first one, disappointed for a fleeting moment before reminding myself that true happiness comes from enjoying others' happiness.  Maybe my good vibes tweaked the universe in my favor?  Ya never know...

• Like 4

On 10/18/2020 at 1:02 PM, Tazara Bailey said:

A Log home on the water at Artagan, unfortunately not facing, but its still on the water, 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Artagan/66/198/51

Will let go at 4:30 AM

Snapshot_468.png

Snapshot_470.png

Haha, that was mine when LL released the Log homes. But I thought it was a feature to have a private backyard facing the water. (Instead of having the entrance facing the water.) I remember that corner and road so well. ☺️

lake landinged_001.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
added a few words to clarify
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Haha, that was mine when LL released the Log homes. But I thought it was a feature to have a private backyard facing the water. (Instead of having the entrance facing the water.) I remember that corner and road so well. ☺️

lake landinged_001.jpg

I was your neighbor---look like you were almost in my yard from that this vantage--your house was GORGEOUS! :)

I was amazed and I wanted mine to look so good!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I thought I was done with the Trads but I guess the Trads weren't done with me!  The universe spoke and this lovely spot on Lockspur landed in my lap this morning.  THANK you to whoever let this go!  It is right above the Bellisseria RR tracks and, though not quite on the water, there is nobody between me and the water so it is an easy stroll.  Very happy here!

741437739_AboardtheBellisseriaExpress_001.thumb.jpg.e0ede6193216fbd7900956f599179a6d.jpg

Aboard the Bellisseria Express_002.jpg

• Like 8

Just now, Leora Greenwood said:

I thought I was done with the Trads but I guess the Trads weren't done with me!  The universe spoke and this lovely spot on Lockspur landed in my lap this morning.  THANK you to whoever let this go!  It is right above the Bellisseria RR tracks and, though not quite on the water, there is nobody between me and the water so it is an easy stroll.  Very happy here!

741437739_AboardtheBellisseriaExpress_001.thumb.jpg.e0ede6193216fbd7900956f599179a6d.jpg

That is a nice spot! One landed in my lap yesterday .. and I wasn't even really looking for one. I got one in a spot I like.  Congrats!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

What a cute tree house.  Did you make it?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

What a cute tree house.  Did you make it?

Nope, that is from Chez Moi, very small footprint and only 15 LI including the padded bench at the back.  I also picked up another Chez Moi tree house for the opposite corner, this one is only 4 LI total!

1168133775_AboardtheBellisseriaExpress_001.thumb.png.2bd8dfbfb8184f3d5d0498f0d9e9fc1a.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I purchased a large piece of mainland. I needed a place for an in-world store and a place where I could build and play my farming game. It wasn't easy building at my linden home with the lack of prims and I don't enjoy building in sandboxes. With that said, I decided I had to part with all but one of my Linden homes (until stilts come out and I will likely be trying to get one there) and go back to freebie accounts on that alts. I have to choose between my seaside Victorian or my amazing traditionals; one facing west and right on the water and the other with water on two sides with a view of the Belli water ferry and a lot of boat and boat parade traffic going by). I have until the middle of next month to decide. I know the two I release will make someone very happy and that makes me feel good. 

Swingers beds will not be included. 🤣

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

Aren't we all.  I suspect my current trad would be your dream.  And mine is owned by someone who likely doesn't love nearly as much as I would.  One person's trash is another's treasure.  

Yes, me too, I don't have a linden home ( for now ), no home whatsoever in Bellessaria I liked until I saw this Victorian one, I only have one avatar no alts, so it's nearly impossible I could get the same spot as this one, but I'm still trying from time to time, I'm in no rush, hope someday I will land it when stilt homes ( that I'm not interested in) comes out. 

Snapshot_7206.png

• Like 8

48 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

the other with water on two sides with a view of the Belli water ferry and a lot of boat and boat parade traffic going by).

Oh, wow.  I love the few older, non-sandy trads along that coastline, never came close to catching one

• Like 2

1 hour ago, seeno29 said:

Yes, me too, I don't have a linden home ( for now ), no home whatsoever in Bellessaria I liked until I saw this Victorian one, I only have one avatar no alts, so it's nearly impossible I could get the same spot as this one, but I'm still trying from time to time, I'm in no rush, hope someday I will land it when stilt homes ( that I'm not interested in) comes out. 

Snapshot_7206.png

That is a stunning front view!  I love it.  Never give up hope, you never know, you could possibly get it at some point.  I got a traditional house I always wanted in Goodbury, because someone posted it here.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

That is a stunning front view!  I love it.  Never give up hope, you never know, you could possibly get it at some point.  I got a traditional house I always wanted in Goodbury, because someone posted it here.  

Yes I will, thanks for your encouragement < 3

Edited by seeno29
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

oh wow, so how does that work? you hail a cab there?

that looks cool!

It's all old stuff my friend Trixie and I had in our inventories, plus a simple box I made with an image of a water taxi I snagged from Duck Duck Go.  I forget the stores the stuff is from lol  So I added the box to a bus stop so it's clear what it's there for -- cuz it would be odd to have a bus come by what with all that water.  Then put the box on.  Topped it off with the glowing globe part of an ancient freebie merfolk streetlight, which I stretched a bit and added a slow rotation script.  Then I edited the bus stop to put my own ads in, but found the lighting of the original object clashed with my ads.  So I made another thin box to add my ads to.

So how does it work?  Well, it was originally just going to be a decoration, but then I figured (and your question confirms it) that folks would wonder, "Where's the boat?"  So I searched my inventory, and found a few boat rezzers.  If you look closely in the picture, there's a small blue box by the bus stop bench.  Touch it, and a small motorboat rezzes as close to the water as possible.  Trixie tested it, driving the boat around a bit in the waterways around the parcel -- which we named after the regions the waterways intersect, "Baleen Way" and "Carnivacanal".

As always, we welcome visitors.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Carnival/208/60/0

Again, it's rather sparse at the moment as we're still in the building stages, along with other projects.  Not sure what else we're gonna add.  I dunno -- maybe a big giant head.

1248099723_GiantHead.thumb.png.b74747f379c022c4ab0426918267462b.png

• Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.