When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thunderhead/68/136/0

this is going back now...

Hard to throw back for me....I want to keep it, but I need to toss one to keep one, and not quite ready to toss one that I already have! :)

I am kicking myself for not watching my email or for not staying on top of this group for any updates.  What sucks even more is that I seen this Trad come through on the LP!!! I should told myself to grab it.  Whoever got this one is going to be happy for life!   you had that spot for what seems like we.. since it was first released. I was hoping to get that same spot but ended up on the other side of the hill from that spot. I am so sad right now. lol 

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
Typos
  • Like 1

Just now, Missbehavin Neva said:

I am kicking myself for not watching my email or for not staying on top of this group for any updates.  What sucks even more is that I seen this Trad come through!!! I should told myself to grab it.  Whoever got this one is going to be happy for life!   you had that spot for what seems like we.. since it was first released. I was hoping to get that same spot but ended up on the other side of the hill from that spot. I am so sad right now. lol 

I think you are thinkng of Medicine Hat--I had an epic spot there, but left it a long time ago :)

This was (imho) a very  nice spot because I value less neighbors in sight (LOL), and it was nice, but it is probably not the one you are thinking of.  

2 minutes ago, Fay Starlight said:

I think you are thinkng of Medicine Hat--I had an epic spot there, but left it a long time ago :)

This was (imho) a very  nice spot because I value less neighbors in sight (LOL), and it was nice, but it is probably not the one you are thinking of.  

You are right!  Thunderhead was the next sim over. Well I am sure you made someone's day today!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

LOghome on the LP at 11:35 pm slt

That's the sticky - it times out. 

Is it just a glitch or should we be excited about this sticky?..... :) time will tell. If it is linked to Friday release then it will be fixed today am sure. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Matthieu Quander said:

Also, while it may not be operating completely normally, it is at least somewhat functional at times, as I was just able to grab a houseboat, which I will be releasing shortly.

Square parcel.  Easy access to open water.  SW sandbar 'burbs.  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Templars Deep/148/180/16

Released.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Christoff Effingham said:

still... 3 days in a row, and no response from LL .. wonderfull.

Submitted cases always take days & days. As a premium member always best to use the online chat when open (6am-2pm SLT every day unless notified otherwise on status page)

• Like 1

I'm back to Second Life after being away for several years. I was looking at the premium membership offerings/bait and saw a couple nice houses. After they took my money I find that the only two I liked are not available? What's up with that? Go stomping off to the land store, figure they should give me a premium parcel. No land store. Strange that the software that takes your money for them always works. This is very disappointing, no log cabin, no 1024 lot, no money. I'm going over to my deathknight on WoW and kill things for a bit to cool off. (stomping off in a snit, flippin bait and switch0

5 minutes ago, Purrfectlady said:

I'm back to Second Life after being away for several years. I was looking at the premium membership offerings/bait and saw a couple nice houses. After they took my money I find that the only two I liked are not available? What's up with that? Go stomping off to the land store, figure they should give me a premium parcel. No land store. Strange that the software that takes your money for them always works. This is very disappointing, no log cabin, no 1024 lot, no money. I'm going over to my deathknight on WoW and kill things for a bit to cool off. (stomping off in a snit, flippin bait and switch0

Welcome to the forum! I am sure you can get the home you want in a day or two. Read this thread:

I personally has had great sucess with auto-refresh. I have owned lots of different Belliseria plots. All types of homes that are available.

The good thing is that if you get a log cabin and you do not like the type, no need to abandon. You can change the cabin to one of the other 4 models! Or the boat, or the house or the trailer.... (Edit: of course you can't have a boat in the forest or a trailer in the sea... but you can change the models that belong to the plot style.)

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Purrfectlady said:

If you look through the last 3-4 pages of this thread, you'll see that there *are* houses available in Bellisseria, although not as many as during the spring and summer when there were huges releases of thousands of new homes. There are a few new regions being released now (Victorians and Log Homes), but most you'll see are 'abandons' which can be any of the themes, and they tend to pop up throughout the day. Another huge release is likely (fingers crossed) to happen in the next couple of months.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Purrfectlady said:

Shoot them thangs!  BLAMMO!

The land page is working fine, sadly you may have happened upon it during an extremely rare borkage this weekend.   All ok now. 

LL is currently releasing about 20 new homes every weekday, in one burst, mostly log homes.  However, 24 hours a day you can see occasional abandons of all styles ("themes") of homes on the landpage. People abandon really nice places fairly often.  Check out the end of the Beautiful Abandons thread to see the kind of stuff that people are letting go nowadays, altho you'll have to ignore Fay's many pictures of her visit to the OLD linden homes, lol.

There will be a WHOLE lot more homes available when LL is once again able to add regions to the grid, somewhen around the first of the year, most likely.

Oh, and welcome to the Game of Homes!  One of the best ways to get acquainted with Bellisseria is to pick up 5 homes of various types per day (5 per avatar/day is the limit), tool around the neighborhoods where you get them, and learn where the neighborhoods are on the map.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

Shoot them thangs!  BLAMMO!

The land page is working fine, sadly you may have happened upon it during an extremely rare borkage this weekend.   All ok now. 

LL is currently releasing about 20 new homes every weekday, in one burst, mostly log homes.  However, 24 hours a day you can see occasional abandons of all styles ("themes") of homes on the landpage. People abandon really nice places fairly often.  Check out the end of the Beautiful Abandons thread to see the kind of stuff that people are letting go nowadays, altho you'll have to ignore Fay's many pictures of her visit to the OLD linden homes, lol.

😅🤣😂

There will be a WHOLE lot more homes available when LL is once again able to add regions to the grid, somewhen around the first of the year, most likely.

Oh, and welcome to the Game of Homes!  One of the best ways to get acquainted with Bellisseria is to pick up 5 homes of various types per day (5 per avatar/day is the limit), tool around the neighborhoods where you get them, and learn where the neighborhoods are on the map.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Purrfectlady said:

As others have said, there are houses of every style to be had if you have the patience to check frequently.  Using an automatic page refresher was suggested above, and I'll add that if you follow that advice, I guarantee that you will get a home in the style of your choosing within hours...a day or two at the most, depending on how often you are able to watch for one. 

Also, while the next big release is likely months away, there are literally thousands (yes, thousands) of new homes still being built in existing regions right now.  They won't all be released at once, but they will be available eventually, one region at a time.  Most are log homes, but there are more Victorians and campers on the way as well. 

If you prefer one of the other styles, just let the page refresher do its job and keep an eye on the home claim page until you see what you want.  Someone may grab a house out from under you while you contemplate your new house name and struggle to click the world's smallest confirmation checkbox, but stick with it, and you'll soon be reading the decorating thread instead of this one.   

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.