When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

24 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am considering giving up my Red Hook Victorian. I am almost never there.

I do not feel any guilt at all for having more than one LH. I pay for it, and I get what I pay for. I do not care about what other do with their money.

If somebody are interested I will reply to IM. I am in Europe so I can't do it after 11 PM central European time, or before 09 AM.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Red Hook/232/131/23

It is in my alts name, but it is this:

Those flowers are just the best! Someone will adore this home :) 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Those flowers are just the best! Someone will adore this home :) 

I have most fun decorating, when that is done it sit there.... As I said, I don't feel guilty about having it, but I can do something else instead.

Strange that I was so exited about Victorians. Now I have no Victorians.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have most fun decorating, when that is done it sit there.... As I said, I don't feel guilty about having it, but I can do something else instead.

Strange that I was so exited about Victorians. Now I have no Victorians.

The builds and their landscapes are very appealing. The log home landscape to me is very appealing but I don't like the builds. Nor any of the traditional landscapes or builds! Taken me a good year to work it out. Victorians remain a favourite but still I am letting mine out as well -for me it is in favour of having just one premium account. I would love to keep the Victorian but I am adamant to only have my main account now and we need a 512. Sometimes I lie awake at night thinking this all through (embarrassed face) !!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The builds and their landscapes are very appealing. The log home landscape to me is very appealing but I don't like the builds. Nor any of the traditional landscapes or builds! Taken me a good year to work it out. Victorians remain a favourite but still I am letting mine out as well -for me it is in favour of having just one premium account. I would love to keep the Victorian but I am adamant to only have my main account now and we need a 512. Sometimes I lie awake at night thinking this all through (embarrassed face) !!!

I am fortunate/not fortunate that my diagnoses keep me home because I can't go out. The money I could spend on beer with friends can be used on SL. So should I be envied because I can hunt houses? Some would say so.

Edited by Marianne Little
added a few words to clarify
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 6

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am fortunate/not fortunate that my diagnoses keep me home because I can't go out. The money I could spend on beer with friends can be used on SL. So should I be envied because I can hunt houses? Some would say so.

Totally not! I am widowed and can work from home. This helps my home search. No one wants to swap with that, or at least should not want to! Whatever helps, whatever brings the fun. This is my own decision not to pay anymore or search much now, I could keep it going with more money but I am choosing not to pursue these stilt homes :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Absolutely not! I am in a similar boat. I am disabled in RL with chronic pain issues. I do work from home. I do not go out (I am at high risk for covid) and up until recently I did not even have a car. I did not need one. The Linden homes have been so much fun for me and I need a little more of that in all my lifes.

• Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.