When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, karynmaria said:

I bought that add on today.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Neighborly-Continental-Double-Decker-Addon/19999879

I think I screamed out loud when I saw it.  

Thanks, I actually found it right after I wrote you! And purchased of course. It'a a really good build, nicely made and easy to place. Not too many prims for what it is also.

It's fantastic. I have a Continental in Ketran that is on a huge, high cliff with direct front views to open water with not a single thing blocking the view. Not even houseboats. Just ocean for as long as you can see. The backyard is *ok* enough but it's the front that makes this house a keeper. Like you, when I rezzed to the spot after catching it, I was astonished that anyone would give it up. That view is to die for!

• Like 10

10 hours ago, karynmaria said:

I bought that add on today.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Neighborly-Continental-Double-Decker-Addon/19999879

I think I screamed out loud when I saw it.  

I have been wanting something like this for so long.... I have a gorgeous seaside on Edwina and gorgeous Oldridge riverside that will work PERFECTLY with these,  THANK YOU!!!!!

• Like 7

Sorry I wasn't looking at it that way. I think they quite enjoy what they do. Are you not  doing a bit of the same by implying I'm trying to shame them. We all know it's greedy to take so much for yourself and leave others out.  I don't see why that's an activity that needs to be protected.  My intention was to call out the behaviour but I don't really think they feel shame. Anyhow I changed it. Now you can remove my name as you are trying to shame me I guess. I think they enjoy showing off they have so many avatars or they wouldn't do it. There is such a thing as private message.

Also I left this thread from harassment about us putting our photos in the land we captured ( that's me and my husband one linden house each no alts grabbing stuff ) and also making jokes about our Flexi hair, I guess because we aren't one of the cool kids . Not named of course but made it very obvious it was us.  There is a real hierarchy here in this thread and more than one of us have seen it. If the people hoarding the houses think we are grateful for them releasing them back to us, think again.  Let us capture them once in awhile we can't afford to buy millions of avatars. You take all the fun out of it and you are on a power trip in a lot of people's opinions. But of course they are too afraid to post on here. 

2 hours ago, karynmaria said:

@Ethereal Silvercloud  You should remove the name from your post.   That is basically naming and shaming and you can't do that here.

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

Sorry I wasn't looking at it that way aren't you doing a bit of the same by saying by implying I'm trying to shame them. we all know it's greedy to take so much for yourself and leave others out.  I don't see why that's an activity that needs to be protected.  My intention was to call out the behaviour but I don't really think they feel shame. Anyhow I changed it. Now you can remove my name as you are trying to shame me I guess. There is such a thing as private message.

People around here seem to get very defensive if anyone criticises those particular individuals (I haven't even been inworld to see Whither and I know exactly who you're talking about.) When you're dealing with people with industrial numbers of alts it's generally wise to assume you're addressing them directly at all times.

• Like 5

All of you just freaking get over it already. 

This IS NOT FORUM to discuss this garbage. Enough pettiness. 

Stay on topic.

When did YOU last see a Bellessarian home available is the name of the thread.

Not, when did you last poke your nose into other people business.

Stop sucking the life out of this thread. You all gonna wind up getting it locked.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Stay on topic.

Stop sucking the life out of this thread. You all gonna wind up getting it locked.

I'm going to start an alternative thread.  Probably won't make a difference but why is it you guys have all the power. 

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Stay on topic.

I think never being able to get a home during a release is about the topic. When did I see a house available? answered it. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Stay on topic.

It's not petty to us , maybe to you it is.  I personally have spent hours waiting for these home to be released and when they are the same result.  Well there are log homes right now and there are no victorians, plenty of empty ones that are taken with nothing in them. There are people that would actually use them if they got one . But of course you are allowed to vent as you are in this accepted group.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Thanks, I actually found it right after I wrote you! And purchased of course. It'a a really good build, nicely made and easy to place. Not too many prims for what it is also.

It's fantastic. I have a Continental in Ketran that is on a huge, high cliff with direct front views to open water with not a single thing blocking the view. Not even houseboats. Just ocean for as long as you can see. The backyard is *ok* enough but it's the front that makes this house a keeper. Like you, when I rezzed to the spot after catching it, I was astonished that anyone would give it up. That view is to die for!

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Stay on topic.

It's obvs ok if YOU "discuss garbage" and don't stick to the topic though!! 😳

• Like 3

"When's the last time you saw a LH available?"

"I HAVEN'T, because..."

Tangential conversation?   [X] Yes   [   ] No             Off-Topic vis-a-vis LH availability?   [  ] Yes   [X] No                Risks Linden Locking?   [  ] Yes   [X] No

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Stay on topic.

@Elora Lunasea"When did YOU last see a Bellessarian home available is the name of the thread."

Wake up! Many people do NOT see one, they do NOT get the chance BECAUSE of the hoarders/Group Holders etc who have multiple alts and then hold multiple homes on one or many parcels. Unfortunately one, or two of them use that to' buy' friends, say negative things about others, then throw a tizzy if someone else gets a better LH on a new release. YOU need to see what is really going on with regard to LH hoarding/flipping. Open your eyes, read between the lines, and get to know your fellow neighbors.

There are a few folks realizing what is going on, and comparing experiences, and seeing some others for what they really are. In the times we are all going through, to know that some can still be mean even in SL, well  I am sorry for some of you.

Edited by HylaRegilla
ETA
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, karynmaria said:

You should remove the name from your post.   That is basically naming and shaming and you can't do that here.

Its not. Its really not. Saying "Beckys landgroup holds 5 waterside parcels" is not naming and shaming. If it was, naming anyone or anything from inworld would be. You couldn't say "Jenny owns a business for fancy hats on this sim". Its in itself a neutral statement. A fact. Anyone can look and see it for themselves. The naming & shaming refers to instances of "Don't go to club X, the owner Daniel is an idiot and banned me for no reason". Its to avoid rumours and accusations.

If it would fall under naming & shaming, then there would be a universal agreement that grabbing every desireable parcel with an army of alts is not a neutral practice.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, HylaRegilla said:

@Elora Lunasea"When did YOU last see a Bellessarian home available is the name of the thread."

Wake up! Many people do NOT see one, they do NOT get the chance BECAUSE of the hoarders/Group Holders etc who have multiple alts and then hold multiple homes on one or many parcels. Unfortunately one, or two of them use that to' buy' friends, say negative things about others, then throw a tizzy if someone else gets a better LH on a new release. YOU need to see what is really going on with regard to LH hoarding/flipping. Open your eyes, read between the lines, and get to know your fellow neighbors.

There are a few folks realizing what is going on, and comparing experiences, and seeing some others for what they really are. In the times we are all going through, to know that some can still be mean even in SL, well  I am sorry for some of you.

Hyla, that is going too far. If you have evidence, file an AR, that is the mature way to go, having LL check the issue, and not coming to the forum with that attitude

For the record: I've had up to 5 accounts, and now I'm just to two: one holding my keeper and another one playing just for fun. And I do get home everyone in that account,  just by checking the LP from my cell phone, even using all the five attempts, and there are no tricks involved. Persistance and patience are the only two things you need to get a linden home, they just don't show up whenever we want.

Bellisseria release has been the best thing that has happened in my SL, and I'm glad I've been here in the forum to live this year, but I don't know what is going on lately, all this hate and anger. Now I get why so many people are leaving the forum, I think I will be the next one...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Hyla, that is going too far. If you have evidence, file an AR, that is the mature way to go, having LL check the issue, and not coming to the forum with that attitude

For the record: I've had up to 5 accounts, and now I'm just to two: one holding my keeper and another one playing just for fun. And I do get home everyone in that account,  just by checking the LP from my cell phone, even using all the five attempts, and there are no tricks involved. Persistance and patience are the only two things you need to get a linden home, they just don't show up whenever we want.

Bellisseria release has been the best thing that has happened in my SL, and I'm glad I've been here in the forum to live this year, but I don't know what is going on lately, all this hate and anger. Now I get why so many people are leaving the forum, I think I will be the next one...

Oh people were leaving well before this, because of the hoarders/ group land owners, if you want me to file an AR, I will go further. One of the hoarders was a bit of a gossip, about things they should not have discussed. so I will take this further.Thank you for the suggestion.

• Like 2

I always have to laugh when people feel the need to announce their departure from a Forum.  I wonder if they expect others to plead with them not to go!

It also seems to me that it's ok for some people to have emotions related to Forum content about others showing hate and anger yet when the minority show any emotion at all in regard to not getting a home or finding their new home faces FIVE houses owned by a LH Collector with tacky taste they are quickly told to file an AR and/or pipe down. 

Perhaps if you find your dream log home is suddenly surrounded by someone with multiple homes all covered with tatt and the so called community you thought you were moving into is a farce you'd think differently. 

• Like 1

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Carders Mill/136/100/0

Ok people I am throwing this one back into the pot.

Click now for a lovely little victorian spot which suits the Doyle perfectly.  Across the road you can view the water and a pink house with numerous lighted trees.  Inside the house are numerous lights which you may choose to derender and while you're at it cam into the living area to enjoy the woodland animals and foliage. Not much of a neighbourly feel as I doubt anyone lives there... nor in the houses either side of it which are also owned by the same people.  

Edited to add - For those on this forum who have no issue with a certain Land Group owning numerous vic homes, lets see you toss back some of your prime spots and take a spot like this IF you really don't have a problem.  Nah thought not! 

Edited by Aisleyne
Adding more content.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.