When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I just caught a Rocky Heights! ♥ one of my ultimate desirable residences circa 2019. But not one of my coveted spots. Going to let out in five mins : https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rocky Heights/132/188/0

Rocky Heights will FOREVER be the release we all missed. It was the shocker, right after they did Well Springs. What A day that was.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Rocky Heights will FOREVER be the release we all missed. It was the shocker, right after they did Well Springs. What A day that was.

I wasn't around for it---guess I am relatively a  "Johnny come lately" to GOH lol

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Sorry Leora, maybe I can spin one we all wanted on the front row, lets see!

Never mind! I just looked at it. It is one of the not soooo desirable houses in Rocky Heights.

Gorgeous view from the balcony though!

But I do remenber that black Rocky Heights day quite well!

A black Friday it was see here  ... found it in my records!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Because they did no new release in so long now......

LOL

....I just been random grabbing some stuff, and I got a place on good old Whitmarsh that I really love. At the time it was released I was pretty new to GOH, but I tried and failed to get a great spot there....LOL, now I got this cute spot, haivng fun with it, and it's kinda nostalgic to me...already a region with a history for me as well! :)

The crashed train tracks are there! 

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 4

I was so chagrined when Rocky Heights went and my partner & I were left holding two Well Springs parcels!  But it turned out that, for my taste, Well Springs was the real prize.  That trickster Patch was standing on the corner outside our new home when Rocky Heights went.

1732469896_Housebeachdaycyclebased_001.thumb.jpg.449d38f589e9e980bbfac75112567ecf.jpg

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.