When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

If you ever dreamed of living on the mountain in Ashton Village, I will be putting one back here shortly---its got a little bench and pond too for you to enjoy, and I am sure this could be a nice shady and cozy little parcel that could be transformed almost into a cabinlike setting! :)

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ashton Village/136/92/0

Will put it back in about seven min

• Like 1

Houseboat in Lollipop on its way to a new owner. Only one next door neighbor. This one is super nice...and if you want to crank up your graphics, you have a view of a lighthouse across the bay. Dropping at 10:10 SLT.

Congratulations! That was a fast transfer :)

Eloisa Lollipop_002.png

Eloisa Lollipop_001.png

Edited by Eleanor Anderton
  • Like 9

Dammit, that house boat was cute! The only ones I seem to catch are wedged between 3,000 others and my FPS suffers considerably... But we live in hope!

Camper AND trad just spotted. 10:40ish? am SLT

EDIT: Camper still there.

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Dammit, that house boat was cute! The only ones I seem to catch are wedged between 3,000 others and my FPS suffers considerably... But we live in hope!

Camper AND trad just spotted. 10:40ish? am SLT

EDIT: Camper still there.

The trad was in Yellowmarsh.... it's a cute one that backs up to train tracks and some water..... I released it back into the pool

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

The trad was in Yellowmarsh.... it's a cute one that backs up to train tracks and some water..... I released it back into the pool

Oh cute! I'm sure someone will appreciate it! Water views are pretty popular (or used to be, I've no idea, things could have changed while I've been away. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong). 

EDIT: Camper is back. 11pm (?) SLT

EDIT EDIT: Now a trad. Just after 11pm SLT.

Now a camper and log home! Yeegads! 

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 1

There have been some really cute trads popping up today.... makes me wonder if people were just tired of the spot and wanted to try something new or if they didn't renew their premium account.....

• Like 2