When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just caught a Traditional. Didn't look at it yet but am likely to release it later in my day - maybe 8:00 AM SLT ??

Will announce nearer the time!

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/76/236/0

Quite a nice lokation but not as nice as my Axim - Seashore home that is very near to it.

Will be abandoning it at the full hour ... 11:00 AM SLT

PS: DONE ... in maintainance ... shows on LP ... and TAKEN in 2 minutes

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

I was hopping around yesterday and got a trad.  My least favorite house design.  It didn't look like much on the map and I assumed I'd catch and release, but I was pleasantly surprised.  My closest neighbor is a camper. The lot is heavily wooded and private. There is a rocky hill on one side, a road in front, the railroad tracks on other side and overlooking a small river with a waterfall in back and a Linden owned community building at one of the corners.  So, I will be giving a trad a try.  Thanks to whoever released it.

• Like 9

17 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I was hopping around yesterday and got a trad.  My least favorite house design.  It didn't look like much on the map and I assumed I'd catch and release, but I was pleasantly surprised.  My closest neighbor is a camper. The lot is heavily wooded and private. There is a rocky hill on one side, a road in front, the railroad tracks on other side and overlooking a small river with a waterfall in back and a Linden owned community building at one of the corners.  So, I will be giving a trad a try.  Thanks to whoever released it.

I caught that a couple of days ago and let it go.... Must have cycled through a few people to get to you.... I was very tempted to hang on to it but........

• Like 4

I caught a loghome a few days ago. Torn on keeping it or hopping more. Game of Homes is addictive! I like it because there is a river behind it, and right out the front door is being developed and the railroad will go through. I LOVE the railroad! But the timing on that, who knows. So my quandry today is whether to let it go or keep it. Decisions Decisions!

LogHome_002.jpg

LogHome_003.jpg

LogHome_004.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DeidreDevons said:

I caught a loghome a few days ago. Torn on keeping it or hopping more. Game of Homes is addictive! I like it because there is a river behind it, and right out the front door is being developed and the railroad will go through. I LOVE the railroad! But the timing on that, who knows. So my quandry today is whether to let it go or keep it. Decisions Decisions!

LogHome_002.jpg

LogHome_003.jpg

LogHome_004.jpg

That is a pretty spot!  Making that decision is always hard and I like hopping around as well.  Do you have another home you can use while you hop around?  Are you in a hurry to settle down?  We all have different things we look for in a home.  There is not enough privacy on that parcel for me, but you did get water which can be hard to find.  You can always keep it a few days, set down a lawn chair outside and a couch inside and see how it feels.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That is a pretty spot!  Making that decision is always hard and I like hopping around as well.  Do you have another home you can use while you hop around?  Are you in a hurry to settle down?  We all have different things we look for in a home.  There is not enough privacy on that parcel for me, but you did get water which can be hard to find.  You can always keep it a few days, set down a lawn chair outside and a couch inside and see how it feels.  

I like the potential of the spot lots, but I have this itchy feeling that I could find another. I have a platform I use for rezzing and little building things. So I am not sure my what my ideal spot would be. I have tried a Trad and Loghome. I am not big on the vics. Campers are cute, but I have lots of stuff. Maybe a houseboat? Game of homes is FUN! But I will keep this one until the weekend. Great ideas!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.