When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, WriterJackRousseau said:

Both back now.

Yep, was editing my post when I saw your message. And as of replying looks like Vic has gone. We'll see for how long. These two have been on and off the page (if they're the same ones) for a while now.

EDIT: Yep, Vic's back, so Vic and Camper right now.

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Yep, was editing my post when I saw your message. And as of replying looks like Vic has gone. We'll see for how long. These two have been on and off the page (if they're the same ones) for a while now.

I think so. Just clicking my day away looking for the elusive houseboat!

EDIT: 9:45 slt Vic is back

Edited by WriterJackRousseau

6 minutes ago, WriterJackRousseau said:

I think so. Just clicking my day away looking for the elusive houseboat!

EDIT: 9:45 slt Vic is back

I've spotted the same houseboat tonight (AEST), it popped up a few times but its been the only one I've seen and not been back on the page. Was too crowded for my liking. But I have seen plenty of Trads, Campers and Vics, or at least the same ones doing the rounds (I don't know for sure, I didn't look).

EDIT: Vic still stuck on page.

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

I've spotted the same houseboat tonight (AEST), it popped up a few times but its been the only one I've seen and not been back on the page. Was too crowded for my liking. But I have seen plenty of Trads, Campers and Vics, or at least the same ones doing the rounds (I don't know for sure, I didn't look).

Same here. Last night (EST) I grabbed a Trad and then a Vic. I let them go. I will look for the houseboat.

EDIT:  Wonder if it was in Bowhead. Just caught and released a houseboat. Very crowded.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

THREE to choose from! Traditional, Victorian, Loghome at 11:09 AM SLT

One minute later (or seconds?) only Loghome.

One minute later: Traditional and Victorian

There is life in that LP at the moment! ;)

I grabbed the LogHome for the weekend. It is near a volcano, so why not? 

EDIT: I highly recommend jumping in the volcano. Made me laugh. Interesting gold ring up there that talks to you.....

• Like 2

Just caught a Traditional. Didn't look at it yet but am likely to release it later in my day - maybe 8:00 AM SLT ??

Will announce nearer the time!

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/76/236/0

Quite a nice lokation but not as nice as my Axim - Seashore home that is very near to it.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just caught a Traditional. Didn't look at it yet but am likely to release it later in my day - maybe 8:00 AM SLT ??

Will announce nearer the time!

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cadhaire/76/236/0

Quite a nice lokation but not as nice as my Axim - Seashore home that is very near to it.

Oh goodness, I remember a day long ago where that house was being passed around for a straight 15 hours. Seeing it again almost gives me PTSD lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am releasing a very nice Vic in North Wall. While not directly on the water, the front has a good view of the water with houseboats beyond because the street winds off oddly which allows you to see beyond with no house blocking that viewpoint. Derender a couple of large trees and it's darn nice. Front faces west so good sunsets. Oh and on a corner too, so has some privacy.

I like the location but just got another one with a backyard view of the water, which is preferable.

Will let this go at 9:55am SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/North Wall/109/76/28

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.