When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Sylvia Olivier said:

Just generally curious, how often do you all search for homes?  I've been trying for several days now on and off and I haven't seen anything!  

i click all day long from time to time  ,i saw Vic's  loghomes  ,campers and trads this day 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Olivier said:

Just generally curious, how often do you all search for homes?  I've been trying for several days now on and off and I haven't seen anything!  

I just pull up the page randomly (and just saw a camper not two minutes ago).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

They'd better be hoping to get launched into orbit if they are still there when I show up. :D

Had to do this on the nekkid female, with large male attachment, that wouldn't leave after abandoning. I didn't give them a chance to introduce themselves 🥺

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Sylvia Olivier said:

Lol.  The only reason why I've waited around before is so that I don't get the same location and wanted to make sure it was taken...but maybe now I'll think twice! 

I use the map to monitor that, but even just moving to the street is safer than squatting in the living room once it's no longer yours. lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sylvia Olivier said:

Lol.  The only reason why I've waited around before is so that I don't get the same location and wanted to make sure it was taken...but maybe now I'll think twice! 

if i do wait for the same reason  ,i always stand outside close to the border 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Sylvia Olivier said:

I have done both clicking randomly and auto-refresh.

I have seen all types. Is it 4 or 5 days now. With auto-refresh I get a message, but I have seen many just by clicking randomly too.

55 minutes ago, Sylvia Olivier said:

It's really ramdon. I check the page from my cell phone, and refresh it from time to time; it has worked really well for me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

i grabbed the Vic with an alt   ,if anyone is interested ,let me know ,i will let it go back monday  

it was kinda stupid of me ,i saw the trad in the corner of my eye  and i clicked wrong   

Edited by Atina0
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.