When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 minutes ago, EmmeElise said:

@AnnieBrand, I get it,you're frustrated,and it is a little annoying that a few people unload the mothership to monopolize regions. I'm just saying , it's only going to give you an ulcer unless you decide to make sure you also have 20 alts, and that you have enough devices to capture during a release. It isnt worth it. I myself keep 2 " rollers", and while I'm aware that decreases my pick and choose...I'm also aware that saturation will occur and slowly my odds will improve. Yours will too. As for tarted up abodes with no people currently standing in them, a premium fee is a premium fee, isnt it. Relax,and know yours will come: )

to be honest   ,i dont even care for releases anymore  ,i much more prefer to roll the dice and catch a  nice abandon 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

It's not against TOS to have alts, or have empty homes. To be honest, your entire "call out" of this resident should be deleted. In fact, it is none of your business.

There is no way for any of us to know who's alts belong to who unless you are privy to their actual account information.  Being in a group doesn't necessarily mean that all the people in the group are all alts of the same person.

• Like 5

I've had an old Linden Home for ages. I really don't like giving it up without knowing what will be available. Anyhow, a friend persuaded me to abandon my first Linden home and stay with her until I got something. Within a day a trailer came up so I got that to put me on. I sort of got an appetite then for it, because her Belli house is amazing, so I upped my first alt to Premium, and within the day a Belli house came up at Donovan. It's a matter of luck and timing. That was maybe three days ago.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, AnnieBrand said:

TWENTY plus alts in her land group all on premium and houses all tarted up with no one in them.

Yeah right.

Many of us have land groups that include our friends as well as alts. I see no evidence of a covenant violation here, but it is against forum rules to "name and shame".  

As for the topic,. there is a camper on the land page now. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, AnnieBrand said:

The owner of *** secured SIX of these Vics and another land group (which I suspect to also be her) secured FOUR!

I watched as she brought alt after alt on and added the land to her group.

These houses and the other four (at least) on Thatch Lea and some on North Wall get all get tarted up with add-ons and then rented out.

I would love it if you would remove the name of the group from your post.  I don't see that you have any proof that these homes will be rented.  I don't want to prolong this derail, but I feel compelled to draw your attention to a different business model that may be operating here, that probably is legal.  It was discussed a long time ago in this forum; I'm not going to dig up the thread.

But first, I do want to say that I sympathize with your sentiment ... it is a bit of a shame that 10 of the 18 available homes on Thatch Lea were apparently claimed by a couple of typists.  (I do think there actually are two different typists here). 

I think that, at least the first group you mentioned, is a person who FINDS and DECORATES homes for clients for a one-time fee.  If a client likes a home, they invite the alt who owns it into THEIR OWN land group, and it is subsequently set to that group.  Please note that as of this morning, the first land group now has 4 homes, and the second group now has 3.  I assume that some clients have been able to visit, and a few homes have been set to other groups.  A client who obtains a home this way doesn't have to have a premium avatar.  But LL isn't losing any money.

If a client doesn't like a home that is claimed for them, it might be set free.  I see one home on Thatch Lea, a nice waterfront home, that was claimed today by a different individual.  That may have been such a home.  All other homes currently appear to me to have been claimed in the timeframe of the initial release.

This business would become more like a rental business when a client decides to move out.  Then the 'land group' that initially claimed the home could, I suppose, find a different client who likes the home, and collect another fee, at which point things become kind of dicey wrt the covenant, I would think.  The more straightforward course would be to abandon the home when the client leaves.

[As an aside, let me say that for a couple of months last year I owned a home across the street from one owned by the 1st group you mention. Yes, that house was waterfront too!  I was curious about it being a rental, but that didn't appear to happen.  It remained in the land holding group.  An alt decorated it, and that was the only person who ever seemed to visit, according to a script I set up for a while.  A little seasonal decoration came & went appropriately, and then I left. ]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Now I can't wait for the stilt homes, because maybe that makes more people leave their houseboats. 😁

From my observation today, I see that Log Homes and Traditionals come up fairly frequently and every now and then a Victorian and Camper. Houseboats never or gone in seconds.

• Like 2

I doubt anyone in their right mind would get 20 accounts ala 100 dollar just to get linden homes for renting out, since EVERYONE knows it not allowed. Expensive joke... Then try to find anyone who want to rent it, always at risk being kicked out...

With that said, AFTER @Nika Talaj Posted that Thatch Lea was released, I opened the landpage for fun, clicked and got myself a seaside there. I left it 3 minutes later because I don't even like Vics. Tells me it was not a fast stress click release.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Now I can't wait for the stilt homes, because maybe that makes more people leave their houseboats. 😁

From my observation today, I see that Log Homes and Traditionals come up fairly frequently and every now and then a Victorian and Camper. Houseboats never or gone in seconds.

That is the best time to reroll for a new home.  Many people abandon seashore vics & trads and great locations for HB whenever they release a new theme.  And i think these stilt homes will be very popular.

• Like 2

One of my premium alts expires Friday so I am releasing my houseboat at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cayo Lejano/93/48/23   , my alt Billy (a goat avatar) will release it at 11 am SLT today.  Pic below.  Note: I derendered the pier on one side and the boat next door, which don't show in the pic, but it is still a very good location, one of the best I've had for a boat! Another nice thing is that if I remember right, all 4 models face forward.

1367457813_CayoLejanoweb.png.319d8deefac33745f9d73c4b73cb908e.png

• Like 9

Not sure where this post belongs, but I thought here worked OK.

I am so impressed with Linden Labs. I was on one of the unreleased regions today and noticed all these cones. The bright red cones indicate plantings that were not placed properly or are doubles, etc. and are marked for repair. Nice work LL!

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

There's one on the LP right now

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.