Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I caught it!! :)

Will keep it for a while!

Might abandon it tomorrow though or day after ....

I tried for it but had so much lag, then I realized too late I had my draw distance about triple what it normally is! 😂

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Le Prince is good after you derender and blacklist the "privacy wall" one neighbor have. ;)

 

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That may have been the one an alt caught. But she let go immediately.

Wasn't worth posting here.

 

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

just saw a houseboat go by!

An another one. Funny, I've seen like 10 houseboats going by today

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I paid for an alt today, and she's had 2 Traditionals and a Houseboat already. My fingers hasn't lost their touch! 😆

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I abandoned a Victorian about an hour ago accidentally. So if anyone knows of a nice Victorian spot opening up, please let me know. I feel foolish. I was not focused on a conference call at home and was closing out of everything. Not sure at all WHY I hit abandon land or where my mind was. I rushed to the land page, but it was already gone. It was in Perpendicular with the double roads. *facepalm* Not my best day!

  • Sad 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EnchantrixKellie said:

I abandoned a Victorian about an hour ago accidentally. So if anyone knows of a nice Victorian spot opening up, please let me know. I feel foolish. I was not focused on a conference call at home and was closing out of everything. Not sure at all WHY I hit abandon land or where my mind was. I rushed to the land page, but it was already gone. It was in Perpendicular with the double roads. *facepalm* Not my best day!

I am so sorry this happened to you :( .   I think this has happened to many of us.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, it didn't give you the "are you sure?" message?

Anyway, if you keep an eye on the land page, I see Vics on there every day. Not at frequent intervals, but definitely there are some popping up now and then. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Wow, it didn't give you the "are you sure?" message?

Anyway, if you keep an eye on the land page, I see Vics on there every day. Not at frequent intervals, but definitely there are some popping up now and then. 

It might have, but I was focused on work and answered a question of another person, and when I realized what I did I almost cried!!

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enchantrix, LL still has a little stash of all-Victorian regions that are named and look ready for release.  They released one yesterday, today perhaps Fells Arboretum?  Less likely but I guess a possibility, Lionel Crossing, which is coastal?

If they release a region, it will probably be before 3:30 SLT.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EnchantrixKellie said:

It might have, but I was focused on work and answered a question of another person, and when I realized what I did I almost cried!!

You inworld? Ill come on if you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

Enchantrix, LL still has a little stash of all-Victorian regions that are named and look ready for release.  They released one yesterday, today perhaps Fells Arboretum?  Less likely but I guess a possibility, Lionel Crossing, which is coastal?

If they release a region, it will probably be before 3:30 SLT.

Nice! I will be on and on the lookout! Have a SLURL for the region?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EnchantrixKellie said:

Nice! I will be on and on the lookout! Have a SLURL for the region?

Not sure if this helps, but a couple of weeks ago I abandoned an amazing cabin, and I regreted the moment I did it. Last week, I got a similar one; so yes, check the LP regularly, because some great abandons might show up

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Not sure if this helps, but a couple of weeks ago I abandoned an amazing cabin, and I regreted the moment I did it. Last week, I got a similar one; so yes, check the LP regularly, because some great abandons might show up

This is true! I think I will shop around and see if any new spaces are released. Maybe this is a good thing?? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EnchantrixKellie said:

This is true! I think I will shop around and see if any new spaces are released. Maybe this is a good thing?? 

You never know what's out there waiting for you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EnchantrixKellie said:

This is true! I think I will shop around and see if any new spaces are released. Maybe this is a good thing?? 

Hey thee Kellie! It's me well the old me EchantrixLisa.  Hope you are doing well!  I just snagged a Boathouse after two days of constant page refreshing. It was a great tip that many of the ladies here gave me. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...