Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I caught it!! :)

Will keep it for a while!

Might abandon it tomorrow though or day after ....

I tried for it but had so much lag, then I realized too late I had my draw distance about triple what it normally is! 😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Le Prince is good after you derender and blacklist the "privacy wall" one neighbor have. ;)

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

That may have been the one an alt caught. But she let go immediately.

Wasn't worth posting here.

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes

37 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

just saw a houseboat go by!

An another one. Funny, I've seen like 10 houseboats going by today

• Like 1

I paid for an alt today, and she's had 2 Traditionals and a Houseboat already. My fingers hasn't lost their touch! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I abandoned a Victorian about an hour ago accidentally. So if anyone knows of a nice Victorian spot opening up, please let me know. I feel foolish. I was not focused on a conference call at home and was closing out of everything. Not sure at all WHY I hit abandon land or where my mind was. I rushed to the land page, but it was already gone. It was in Perpendicular with the double roads. *facepalm* Not my best day!

• Sad 8

1 minute ago, EnchantrixKellie said:

I abandoned a Victorian about an hour ago accidentally. So if anyone knows of a nice Victorian spot opening up, please let me know. I feel foolish. I was not focused on a conference call at home and was closing out of everything. Not sure at all WHY I hit abandon land or where my mind was. I rushed to the land page, but it was already gone. It was in Perpendicular with the double roads. *facepalm* Not my best day!

I am so sorry this happened to you :( .   I think this has happened to many of us.

• Like 5

Wow, it didn't give you the "are you sure?" message?

Anyway, if you keep an eye on the land page, I see Vics on there every day. Not at frequent intervals, but definitely there are some popping up now and then. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Wow, it didn't give you the "are you sure?" message?

Anyway, if you keep an eye on the land page, I see Vics on there every day. Not at frequent intervals, but definitely there are some popping up now and then. 

It might have, but I was focused on work and answered a question of another person, and when I realized what I did I almost cried!!

• Sad 2

Enchantrix, LL still has a little stash of all-Victorian regions that are named and look ready for release.  They released one yesterday, today perhaps Fells Arboretum?  Less likely but I guess a possibility, Lionel Crossing, which is coastal?

If they release a region, it will probably be before 3:30 SLT.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, EnchantrixKellie said:

It might have, but I was focused on work and answered a question of another person, and when I realized what I did I almost cried!!

You inworld? Ill come on if you are.

1 minute ago, Nika Talaj said:

Enchantrix, LL still has a little stash of all-Victorian regions that are named and look ready for release.  They released one yesterday, today perhaps Fells Arboretum?  Less likely but I guess a possibility, Lionel Crossing, which is coastal?

If they release a region, it will probably be before 3:30 SLT.

Nice! I will be on and on the lookout! Have a SLURL for the region?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EnchantrixKellie said:

Nice! I will be on and on the lookout! Have a SLURL for the region?

Not sure if this helps, but a couple of weeks ago I abandoned an amazing cabin, and I regreted the moment I did it. Last week, I got a similar one; so yes, check the LP regularly, because some great abandons might show up

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Not sure if this helps, but a couple of weeks ago I abandoned an amazing cabin, and I regreted the moment I did it. Last week, I got a similar one; so yes, check the LP regularly, because some great abandons might show up

This is true! I think I will shop around and see if any new spaces are released. Maybe this is a good thing?? 

• Like 4

Just now, EnchantrixKellie said:

This is true! I think I will shop around and see if any new spaces are released. Maybe this is a good thing?? 

You never know what's out there waiting for you!!!

2 minutes ago, EnchantrixKellie said:

Hey thee Kellie! It's me well the old me EchantrixLisa.  Hope you are doing well!  I just snagged a Boathouse after two days of constant page refreshing. It was a great tip that many of the ladies here gave me. :)