Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

I decided to be a hopper for a while.  Got a log home but tossed it back in the pool, passed on a camper.  Now waiting to refresh....

• Like 2

Did I miss anything or is really Thatch Lea  last Tuesday at 3PM SLT the last region released?

They seem to economize the space they have left.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Here's the full list of Vic regions that were named and appeared ready for release as of May 27.   I've struck through the ones that have  been released since then.  SInce June 17, the last time I posted this list, only 4 have been released.  So far as I can tell, no other regions in the Logland/Vic areas have been named (although some appear done or near done).

1. Holdover
  2. East Randolph
  3. Hawkesblood
  4. North Wall
  5. Parsnip Dreams
  6. Goosemere
  7. Perpendicular
  8. Everstanding
  9. Talpidary
  10. Thatch Lea
  11. Fells Arboretum
  12. Lionel Crossing
  13. Purslane
  14. Patchett
  15. Boothbury
  16. Carders Mill
  17. Ayerdale
  18. Filberty
  19. Prunella
  20. Whither

So, 10 left.  If I had to guess, I'd say that Fells Arboretum would be next. Not placing any bets as to WHEN, tho!

Last week, there were moles on-and-off around SSPE1192, adding things.  I saw Missy placing houses in another SSPE region.  At this moment, there's a team of 5 familiar wonder-moles making things happen in SSPE1196, a Log Home region.

It's a little hard to tell what the plan is right now :)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)

There is a lovely Cabin in Comfy going around. The river runs in the back, but you just can see a little corner; it seems it has been abandoned several times today

Edited by Elena Core

no Charity Ridge out there yet, huh?  The Bellisseria Relayers won the right to name a region, at the Ten Days of Relay and I am trying to watch for it, so I can try to get a home on it.  I have no idea which theme it'll be in.  I'm hoping it's not in the new stilt homes and I'm hoping it'll have the railway through the region.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Last three releases have all taken place short after 3 PM SLT (my midnight) ... so maybe Fells Arboretum 6 hours from now?

• Like 1

Not sure where to ask this so here goes!  I just snagged a nicely situated log home that I may keep for a while.  I swear that, when I landed, the house was turned 90 degrees and I was so surprised by that.  But when I started using the mailbox, all the homes were, as usual, facing the road.  Is there some way to turn our Bellisseria homes that I have missed so far??  Thanks if you know!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Not sure where to ask this so here goes!  I just snagged a nicely situated log home that I may keep for a while.  I swear that, when I landed, the house was turned 90 degrees and I was so surprised by that.  But when I started using the mailbox, all the homes were, as usual, facing the road.  Is there some way to turn our Bellisseria homes that I have missed so far??  Thanks if you know!

I guess you're referring to the Grand view model, which can be rotated 90 degrees, through the control menu inside the house

Edited by Elena Core

Giving this log home up at around 10am SL time.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Axton/104/238/51

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.b4076e35f2866a97aa65a9d0df0cee75.pngSnapshot_002.thumb.png.3244ecd0e7b01d13661b61e73fa0e1a1.png

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

oooooooooooo, thank you, Elena!!!  I did NOT know that!

I remember the rotation option being in the mailbox, so if you don't find it in the inside control panel, check that mailbox!

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I remember the rotation option being in the mailbox, so if you don't find it in the inside control panel, check that mailbox!

I will, thanks!  (As soon as I am free of Zoom for the day...)

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It's not in the mailbox - it's on the control panel in the house

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Okie doke. I'm not in world so couldn't check, so wanted to point the possibility out in case it wasn't inside the house. :) 

ETA: I'm probably thinking about the campers, but I'm sure someone will tell me if I have that wrong. lol

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Standing nearby and have seen 6 owners, so far.  :P

Wow, well I don't like trads or sand or views of houseboats much perhaps it is the same for them? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2