Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Leora Jacobus

    1471

  • Chloe Dolores

    1183

  • Sylvia Tamalyn

    1055

  • Fay Starlight

    806

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

If I get one, will you be happy for me?

Everyone here will be happy for you!  I am not sure why you think people wouldn't.  The people you clash with the most will be the ones that will be the happiest for you.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Everyone here will be happy for you!  I am not sure why you think people wouldn't.  The people you clash with the most will be the ones that will be the happiest for you.

That's good to know and yes, I do get upset when people take pleasure in my misery, it's usually the ones who already snagged a house.

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

That's good to know and yes, I do get upset when people take pleasure in my misery, it's usually the ones who already snagged a house.

Most people are not taking pleasure in your misery. 

There has just been an awful lot of complaining, over multiple threads, and many of the regulars just get frustrated trying to explain the same thing over and over again......... and typically just getting bashed themselves for trying to explain things to folks.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Most people are not taking pleasure in your misery. 

There has just been an awful lot of complaining, over multiple threads, and many of the regulars just get frustrated trying to explain the same thing over and over again......... and typically just getting bashed themselves for trying to explain things to folks.

You make it sound like regulars was explaining things to me over and over. That's not true.

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

You make it sound like regulars was explaining things to me over and over. That's not true.

Not specifically to you, but to many people that flooded the forums with lots of complaints.

 

IMO however, you do seem to take quite a few things as personal jabs - almost as if you are prefer to be the victim.

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Not specifically to you, but to many people that flooded the forums with lots of complaints.

 

IMO however, you do seem to take quite a few things as personal jabs - almost as if you are prefer to be the victim.

 

When I feel a jab, it hurts but don't you think this is way off the topic of this thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

That's good to know and yes, I do get upset when people take pleasure in my misery, it's usually the ones who already snagged a house.

 

You may be taking this a mite too personal. And it may sound a bit rude to you, but I don't even know you enough to enjoy your potential misery. The upside of that selfsame coin is, that when folks post here, all jubilant, saying they finally got a new home, I am simply just happy for them, and just think "YAY! Another one got a home. And look how joyful they are." :) Honestly, for me, life is just too short to try and keep track of who was on what alleged 'side.' To wit:

 

 

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

That's good to know and yes, I do get upset when people take pleasure in my misery, it's usually the ones who already snagged a house.

There are people who cross the line in the forum towards those who are sad that they don't have houses (and the mods have been dealing with that from what I've seen), but I've not seen anything to suggest they enjoy the misery. More that they get frustrated about it. Which means some people really need to stop reading/posting to the venting threads, but it's not the same thing as rubbing their hands in glee because others feel bad.

I have seen some going after people with houses who possibly do enjoy the misery. Not so much here, but inworld. They target those who've just got houses and are happy about it, because it's easier to crush someone at that point. It's that sort of behaviour that made me leave the groups behind.

Based on that, there are some people who I won't feel happy for when they get houses, but at least it might make them leave other people alone for a bit. For most people though, I am happy for them, and that was a thing about being in the group I liked. I just wish it could have been more being happy for people and less abuse.

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

There are people who cross the line in the forum towards those who are sad that they don't have houses (and the mods have been dealing with that from what I've seen), but I've not seen anything to suggest they enjoy the misery. More that they get frustrated about it. Which means some people really need to stop reading/posting to the venting threads, but it's not the same thing as rubbing their hands in glee because others feel bad.

I have seen some going after people with houses who possibly do enjoy the misery. Not so much here, but inworld. They target those who've just got houses and are happy about it, because it's easier to crush someone at that point. It's that sort of behaviour that made me leave the groups behind.

Based on that, there are some people who I won't feel happy for when they get houses, but at least it might make them leave other people alone for a bit. For most people though, I am happy for them, and that was a thing about being in the group I liked. I just wish it could have been more being happy for people and less abuse.

I like the way you put balance into your post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I came back and found that "ten hours ago" just after I posted that I'd go to bed the region has been released ...

Only that all that "ten hours ago" seems not to be correct. Now it is 1am SLT I went to bed at 2 pm SLT = eleven hours ago. When exactly was the region given away ?  2 pm or 3 pm SLT or later?

Just want to know if next time it might be worth staying up till (my) midnight.

 

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I came back and found that "ten hours ago" just after I posted that I'd go to bed the region has been released ...

Only that all that "ten hours ago" seems not to be correct now it is 1am SLT I went to bed at 2 pm SLT 8 eleven hours ago)

When exactly was the region given away ?  2 pm or 3 pm SLT or later?

Just want to know if next time it might be worth staying up till (my) midnight.

I have no idea, Leora. I logged out just before 4 a.m. my time AEST (which I think was around 10a.m. SLT or thereabouts?) and the region still hadn't been released by then.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well then I stayed logged in a lot longer then you ... till 2pm SLT ... and nothing had been released till then.

But judging by  the posts I must have JUST missed it! ... seems to have been 2:30 pm SLT or some such.

... never mind there are other days and other regions.

... and I am not homeless just a swapper and location - huntress ;)

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well interesting as I woke up and on another error screen this morning for a friend and of course something happened and gave her a houseboat, now not sure if this is an old area or new Penitent Beach, I see a few next to that have the read text and are empty so not sure if these were abandoned.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

Based on that, there are some people who I won't feel happy for when they get houses, but at least it might make them leave other people alone for a bit. For most people though, I am happy for them, and that was a thing about being in the group I liked. I just wish it could have been more being happy for people and less abuse.

Well said, and I feel the same about what I've seen happen in groups when some poor soul happily announces they got a home and gets ripped apart. Some people really do make it hard to wish them luck in finding a new home. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

What I say here is not for criticizing or offend anybody, is just what I thought reading some groups chat. Some people are trying from long to get  a house without suceeding and this is what they had to read in chat:

people excited for the beauty of the houses and the places talking each other , exchanging ideas and suggestions for making their houses even better;

people getting houses using some refreshing helpers;

people even agreeing with friends and tell them when a house was available.

All that had some consequences:

increase the expectations and anxiety of people without homes for having one soon;

increase their level of frustration for being homeless.

All that can give bad feelings and I am not surprised for that, so better to think well managing a group and act with a good balance.

I am used to tell always what I think, not for blaming or criticizing but for help as I can, and i hope that this post can be useful. :)

 

Edited by Luna Istmal
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 minute ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

    it isn't the feeling that's at fault

    I didn't mean that, sorry if I wrote in a not clear way, I told that people can have bad feelings cause that excitment and that don't surprise me cause is normal, I had that too when I had not a house yet, I stopped to read the chat for not getting ungry… lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

This above is the problem, the behaviour rather than the feeling.

Very true, but we know that every behaviour make others have feelings and their reactions are based on their feelings, that I meant.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...