When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Eliza Mint said:

Saw the magic word, clicked it.  ERROR SCREEN.  Not "you missed it".  I go back, it's still there!  Wow!  Clicked it.  ERROR.  Repeat 10x until locked out.  Am I getting closer?  lol

If you get the error page, just refresh THAT page (sometimes multiple times).  That has worked for me and for others that I know.

Good luck and congrats to all that were successful today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

If you get the error page, just refresh THAT page (sometimes multiple times).  That has worked for me and for others that I know.

Good luck and congrats to all that were successful today.

Thanks!   Here's to hoping!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Something appears to be wrong with the houseboats on Penitent Beach...I can see the green text and nobody is claiming them.

its possible with the slower refresh, that'll it'll now be hitting at the right time to grab a new home. So they may not go in seconds but take some minutes to be taken up, which would be nice.

7 hours ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

What the heck!!! I'm looking at the times you all are posting and it shows right after midnight is when you got something. Well you can see what time I am posting and I see nothing!!! 😡

Or... you could just be happy others got one! :)

If anything, I would think these last few pages would inspire hope, as in ppl realizing "Yes, it really IS possible to get one!"

• Like 8

Asking for someone else: If they only want a boat, do they type in "houseboat" as the text notification, instead of "Bellisseria"? He got a house just now in Penitent Beach, but abandoned it.

He pressed yes to all before he really saw it was a house. It is no time to stop and think.

2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Asking for someone else: If they only want a boat, do they type in "houseboat" as the text notification, instead of "Bellisseria"? He got a house just now in Penitent Beach, but abandoned it.

He pressed yes to all before he really saw it was a house. It is no time to stop and think.

I read somewhere in the forum that people use houseboat as tag, aswell as traditional.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Not entirely on-topic, LOL, but glad you're back! 😍

I had a wee timeout. Much deserved, and much needed. 

And now I'm just a happy little ray of sunshine! 🌞

Missed you, though! Was hard not to be able to see anything happening here! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I had a wee timeout. Much deserved, and much needed. 

And now I'm just a happy little ray of sunshine! 🌞

Missed you, though! Was hard not to be able to see anything happening here! 

Yes, I get worried a bit when ppl like you, or @WillowTenage (and many others, of course) suddenly drop of the radar a bit. I can deal with forum negativity, but would be absolutely devastated when good ppl like you are leaving because of it. :( Ironically, precisely because of the bad stuff, I can certainly understand why they would. But, fortunately, that's not the case here. ❤️

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Yes, I get worried a bit when ppl like you, or @WillowTenage (and many others, of course) suddenly drop of the radar a bit. I can deal with forum negativity, but would be absolutely devastated when good ppl like you are leaving because of it. :( Ironically, precisely because of the bad stuff, I can certainly understand why they would. But, fortunately, that's not the case here. ❤️

My little forum vacation was under the extreme urging of the lovely Lindens. So much urging that... yeah. A nice little three day sit in the corner to think about my behavior. I was a wee bit sad that it didn't come with an actual spanking, but I survived! 

They were correct in having me sit out for a bit. I needed some away time to enjoy other things. My new motto is to allow the unhappy people to be unhappy - they already are even without my help! I'm generally a Pollyanna that prefers to focus on the good things in the world. Negative energy feeds on itself and grows.

I'd rather focus on the wonderful community we're building and our beloved Lindens and Moles that have given us these great homes filled with great new friends! ❤️

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.