When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, kali Wylder said:

I'm not sure that I am playing Game of homes properly.  Did they release any of those log cabins yet? I keep getting the same poorly placed Victorian.  I thought that they release a new batch on Mondays, is that true?

Releases are pretty much at least once per day now, often twice. However, the cabins have NOT been released, and no release date has been announced. 

• Like 3

Just now, kali Wylder said:

I'm not sure that I am playing Game of homes properly.  Did they release any of those log cabins yet? I keep getting the same poorly placed Victorian.  I thought that they release a new batch on Mondays, is that true?

Kali, some users have mentioned that  Patch announced - inworld - that the cabins won't be released this week ;) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Kali, some users have mentioned that  Patch announced - inworld - that the cabins won't be released this week ;) 

This is awesome!  gives me a week to hop around to see what else is out there for vics and trads!  Not that I am saying it will get released next week for sure, but I will be ready for it, if it does 😁.

Edited by karynmaria
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got the Buttermore lol. I wonder why this region is named and released while the surrounding regions are not even named.  I guess this is the new type of Vic region without interior water features. The parcel does have a nice open feel to it, and some privacy in the back with a small hill. Will release in about five minutes.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

Got the Buttermore lol. I wonder why this region is named and released while the surrounding regions are not even named.  I guess this is the new type of Vic region without interior water features. The parcel does have a nice open feel to it, and some privacy in the back with a small hill. Will release in about five minutes.

I got one of the Buttermore homes the other day, it felt 'flat' 😕 BUT we all like different themes, landscaping etc. so one person's reject, is home for someone else. I hope you get one you like more ☺️

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

I got one of the Buttermore homes the other day, it felt 'flat' 😕 BUT we all like different themes, landscaping etc. so one person's reject, is home for someone else. I hope you get one you like more ☺️

Too true!  Hi neighbor!! :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 93YearOld said:

I'm too scared to try lol, so good luck to anyone else. It's a lovely region, and I really like the frog pool... but a cliff one...😉

It's already gone, so save that click!

Now releasing a trad in Wicked Stepmother, across the street from a pretty little park. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.