When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Where was that explanation?

I didn't even see things like parks or the 'frog statues'.

They said the high elevation of the regions caused some glitching with the water level. However, even if we can’t have a pond, a park would be nice!

Edited by Milk Pixelmaid
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hey, I let my terrific Saltmarsh boat go a few days ago (congrats, whoever got it!) to go for a Log Home, and now I haz a week or so to hop!  Hooray!

I'll be letting this trad go soon, say at 9:15 SLT.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Thunderhead/85/137/73

The landscaping is incredibly hilly and homes are placed so it has pretty good privacy.  Although it's real close to the terrific bridge/rail combo, the actual street it's on is a dead end.

Thunderhead_001.thumb.png.f1b95abba9b0c4acb7824c4351b1b134.png

I got that one, but let it go.  Unfortunately the water is separated from the house by a very high hill so I can't see it.  Oh well. :/ 

• Sad 2

Caught one on a corner in Pudding twice... sadly, not what I'm looking for and still really tempted by Whitmarsh (which I hope will be tomorrow). If anyone really wanted Pudding but couldn't grab one... stay tuned, I will post when I'm releasing :)

EDIT: OK! I'm releasing this now & I'm out of tries for today :D

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pudding/216/237/46

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Selina Heart said:

Abandoned a Vic in Buttermore - already gone I think, and am hopeful that my next place will have a sea view. Have to keep positive :)

Maybe someone on the forum leaving a sea view will give you a heads up! I see it happening all the time here...

• Like 3

Just now, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Maybe someone on the forum leaving a sea view will give you a heads up! I see it happening all the time here...

Yes, you never know. I did catch a mid region Pudding parcel and am debating whether to throw that back in or not. 

29 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

there is a nice frog reflecting pool in Caithness, but I have not scoped out very many of the other new regions to see if they have special features  :) 

On a quick scan it was the only feature I could find. The other regions have a few green hills with trees, but nothing else that I've as yet managed to locate.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.