Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Happy Monday everyone. Morning time in Western Europe, and it seems like a perfect moment to catch homes, between 7 and 8 am. I've seen several Trads, the usual Camper, HB, and a Victorian, that I managed to get on my alt

Edited by Elena Core
Typos
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

it seems like a perfect moment to catch homes, between 7 and 8 am. I've seen several Trads, the usual Camper, HB, and a Victorian

... 😥 reduce that to campers... trailers... campers :)  9.54 am  but several, not got the same one this time
altie decided to keep 4th try for a while.. of course.. coughs... waterside, little chanel at Spring Creek

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Happy Monday everyone. Morning time in Western Europe, and it seems like a perfect moment to catch homes, between 7 and 8 am. I've seen several Trads, the usual Camper, HB, and a Victorian, that I managed to get on my alt

I am on EET ( Eastern European Time- SLT + 10 ) and 1 hour ahead of you.....  The morning is the best time to catch nice abandons while drinking a nice coffee  ......

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

I am on EET ( Eastern European Time- SLT + 10 ) and 1 hour ahead of you.....  The morning is the best time to catch nice abandons while drinking a nice coffee  ......

The BEST time of the day :) ....btw someone really got a stunner this morning as I tried to catch the frog fountain victorian on my main account I realised I was in jail. I logged in to try and get it back on the alt and caught BISHOPSHEAD for the 50th time. Congrats to the fountain owner. You win some, you don't win some! Also Bishopshead will be out at some time today 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The BEST time of the day :) ....btw someone really got a stunner this morning as I tried to catch the frog fountain victorian on my main account I realised I was in jail. I logged in to try and get it back on the alt and caught BISHOPSHEAD for the 50th time. Congrats to the fountain owner. You win some, you don't win some! Also Bishopshead will be out at some time today 

I think I might have got the fountain one, or at least one near to a little square. I am on my phone and cannot really see the map. I guess it is time to let someone know I have upgraded his account....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

I think I might have got the fountain one, or at least one near to a little square. I am on my phone and cannot really see the map. I guess it is time to let someone know I have upgraded his account....

if you post the maplink, i can have a look and take a photo of the house :)

Edit : just noticed that you can't see the map.... the name of the sim will do it too !

Edited by Loretta String

My friend Trixie was tired of living in her houseboat -- she felt the buildings were crammed too close together, she kept walking out the door and falling off the single pier onto her parORBnoid neighbor's water and sinking below, and the lag brought the sim to a crawl.  So around 10 pm SLT last night she snagged this gem, in a region that transitions from green trailers to a pond to beach trailers to houseboats to the sea.  It's encircled by about half the circumference water, then a bridge, then a road with a big hill behind it, then a small hill with a lot of the hill on the actual parcel.  The parcel has green by the road but transitions to sand by the sea, and even has a post-and-rope beach entrance.  Yes, somebody gave this up.  My friend is delighted.  We still want someone in our small group of friends to do a houseboat, but we want it connected to (for lack of a better term) the "mainland" of Bellessaria and with double piers so it's not so cramped.  We're all in our own little campers at this point, for the most part, and find the landscaping and spaciousness to be the main attraction.  I'm so happy for her, and that she took the Game-od-Homes gamble, hitting the jackpot.

680739278_SoggyShores1_007.thumb.jpg.fd7f39b3d57f5bfda260f7e070201981.jpg

1486425771_SoggyShores1_008.thumb.jpg.94b1f132dd10200d05e1c027c38ca7a0.jpg2015701489_SoggyShores1_009.thumb.jpg.25bc48d5e0dbb31e9db1ff9a3e05df3c.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Loretta String said:

if you post the maplink, i can have a look and take a photo of the house :)

Edit : just noticed that you can't see the map.... the name of the sim will do it too !

Thanks @Loretta String!! Sorry, I just saw your post! It's a Vic at Blackwell, second line beach :) I will be releasing it in 30 minutes if anyone is interested

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

OK here are some photos....

It's the white Doyle, in the middle of the second row

The region is Blacknell

Snapshot_013.png

Snapshot_014.png

Blacknell.PNG

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

Aaaand gone. I hope someone nice gets it.

I'm so happy I was able to get two Vics this morning, one in my alt and one in Rauls account.. Compared to last Spring struggle, now it's so much easier thanks to our Moles amazing work

Definitely, morning time in Europe is great for abandons

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

@Chloe Dolores Had not been to my (alt's) trailer in Saltmarsh in a while and decided to work on it last night. Noticed we're next door neighbors 😘

Can't beat Saltmarsh I think we have some of the best trailer views in Bellisseria! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Where are those Vics that people are leaving?.... I only see the old school homes for many hours

I ask myself the same question......😕

2 minutes ago, YamilaEnid said:

I ask myself the same question......😕

If it is a single home, then you may never see it. It only takes a second to grab it so whoever happens to be "there" at the EXACT moment gets it.  I have only tried during the BIG releases.  I suspect that when the new theme comes out there will be more than the normal amount of Vics tossed back, so a better chance then. Good luck.

• Like 1

You spend the day pre-planing at all the mesh home furnishing stores.  These are the days when you wish that home was already yours.  It's another Meadowbrook Monday, ohhhh ahhh whoahhhhh...

• Like 2

Look how cute Whitney looks, overseeing the latest release:

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.826fb28beeedaa2fc4970b2f39624176.png

ETA: The homes are NOT all claimed yet. I am there now and see at least two that do not have new owners. Haven't checked them all yet.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

As I said, I am there looking at the parcels. *shrug*

Two snoopy avatars around xD 

• Haha 2