When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now it seems to be the time for Permafrost.

Without asking the ancestors ... I myself dare a prophecy: 

Today Friday 2:40 pm SLT they will release Permafrost.

Why? Because it's Friday! They released Well Springs and Rocky Heights on a Friday.

If I am right I wwill eat the raost chicken myself ... if not I'll sacifice it to the Ancestors ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Why? Because it's Friday! They released Well Springs and Rocky Heights on a Friday.

If I am right I wwill eat the raost chicken myself ... if not I'll sacifice it to the Ancestors ;)

Well, I know what I will be doing early this evening (I'm on EST).  You have me all in anticipation!

PS. Yeah I know it isn't boats, but I have some exceptions to my wish list.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Carumba seems to be a nice region, there's a little green area behind the homes.; so let's give it a try after months of camping.  I've been lucky with the  'already set up entryway' and most importantly, with the neighbours hehe :)

Snapshot_002.png

I agree about the landscaping and the neighbors! I'm sticking with Carumba, too. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Better take a look at Tickle Ridge too .

.. that is what the Ancestors predict. They tell me I will NOT get the roast chicken!!

Tickle Ridge doesn't appeal to me.  Beaver Lagoon looks nice if you want a camper...   SSPE259 looks grand!

Edited by Seicher Rae

well missed out on all of it  ,,, viewer problems ,,, sigh ,, dashboard page would not load at all just blank   did the empty chatche thinggy and that was so slow this time ,,, log in and keep getting  the darn you got log out ,,,,, so ,,,, sad face ,,, i abandoned my camper at badger mound after i finished w the pic and already it was taken ,, did not take long ,,,,  so hoping i will be able to stay loged in to  see  if they release howling pines ,,, the campers ,,, that area i like ,,,  so hoping  i can get a camper there   lll and congrats to everyone  waving hugs 

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, YamilaEnid said:

How can you get houses so fast?  I've been trying for soooo long and no luck......

Please help....lol

@Yamila, using the phone instead of the laptop has helped. Also, when getting to the LH web page, type the name of the parcel. Click NEXT, and then go back to that very same page, so the name of the parcel in the box remains.  That way, when your  desired home shows up,  you would be saving time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

@Yamila, using the phone instead of the laptop has helped. Also, when getting to the LH web page, type the name of the parcel. Click NEXT, and then go back to that very same page, so the name of the parcel in the box remains.  That way, when your  desired home shows up,  you would be saving time.

i am confused as you go to the page and it show the theme  choices of meadow  tahoe  elder    you are suppose to chose one of them   if a new tra or camper sows up  then that shows on that page ,,,,, where do you put the name of parcel  or is that just a phone thing ,,, confusrd more than i usually am ,,,

Edited by roseelvira

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

i am confused as you go to the page and it show thhe theme where do you put the name of parcel  or is thhat just a phone thing ,,, my viewer said premium  then go to premium and there is ht ething you go to to get your home that page shows the homes available but no land so i am really confused by this  help    

Right at the bottom, where it says "Name of the parcel" :) . That page you mention as "show the theme", is the one I'm referring to. If it is already typed in, it remains there when you're refreshing, and it saves some time, not much, but a few seconds can make the difference :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Right at the bottom, where it says "Name of the parcel" :) . That page you mention as "show the theme", is the one I'm referring to. If it is already typed in, it remains there when you're refreshing, and it saves some time, not much, but a few seconds can make the difference :) 

do you mean the box the said you name it must be more than five letters even if only the elder generation homes are showing ? cause once you go to that next page if it is an elder generation  you do not get the new one  ,,,

1 minute ago, roseelvira said:

so only do this if it is cshowing a trad or a camper or hb  before you do the next step  or am i reading all of this wrong ,,,,

You need to name your parcel before it will allow you to go to the next page.

When you go to the next page it will give you a list of the Linden home rules (no commercial use, etc.) You have to click the "I agree" box first and then the accept button to try to get your home. Sometimes, even after all of that, you'll be told it isn't available. (Someone else was faster than you.)

As long as you don't click the "accept" button, you won't go through to the next step (home ownership) and you can back out of the page.

If, when you go to the land page, and what is showing is a Meadowbrook traditional home, if you name it and go to the next page, you will NOT be offered a Bellisseria home.

If, when you go to the land page, and what is showing is a Meadowbrook traditional home, if you click on the pulldown where it says "Meadowbrook" you MAY see Bellisseria. Click that and see what is available.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I think you can be 50/50 right. They released Hammond Park Monday this week, and if, perhaps, maybe they space out the most sought after, it is too much to release both the same week. But then they did double whammy with not just the two beach regions you mention, but Whaleback, Gentle Grove and Bennets Cove in a short time.

Who knows. Maybe sacrifice to the ancient one, Phillip Linden, that he will watch upon us favorably.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You know, whenever they DO release Permaglow, the Pickle will be complete!  It's the last Pickle region!

We should throw a Pickle par-tay!  Anyone know any DJs who might be interested?

I'd be willing to look into getting permission to throw a party at Blackwater pickle .. you know, grab the stream and put out a little simple party decor.  Or, if that's Blackwater's too laggy, perhaps on Pegleg :)

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I think you can be 50/50 right. They released Hammond Park Monday this week, and if, perhaps, maybe they space out the most sought after, it is too much to release both the same week. But then they did double whammy with not just the two beach regions you mention, but Whaleback, Gentle Grove and Bennets Cove in a short time.

Who knows. Maybe sacrifice to the ancient one, Phillip Linden, that he will watch upon us favorably.

We are neighbours again at Hammond Park - I tried to flip River Run onto another account this morning it didn't work (obviously!!) and I picked up this new Hammond abandon on the sea front !

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

We are neighbours again at Hammond Park - I tried to flip River Run onto another account this morning it didn't work (obviously!!) and I picked up this new Hammond abandon on the sea front !

Ah, backyard to the lake?

I have 2 in Hammond.... I have to admit. One in my name and one in 32 Hammond Park (parcel name)

Fate. I must remember to give thanks to Fate.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.