When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If there are issues with the backend stuff related to the homes, it is better to fix it before releasing anything new.  Especially if it is related to system load at all.  Otherwise they are just tossing more wood onto the fire and complicating the process of debugging and fixing.  Not to mention the increase in Support tickets that have to be dealt with when new regions are release and many homes don't work right.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I am releasing a lovely victorian.. there is a willow tree lined road infront of the house, and then ocean .. lovely west (sunset) facing view. There are houseboats in the distance but you cant see them with draw distance 128 or less. On corner and little park-ish area behind, so only 1 immediate neighbor. I love the place but gotta cut back on premium accounts and want to keep a stilt more than this one. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Goosemere/106/152/27

I will release in 5 minutes at 8:00 AM SLT.

• Like 2

letting go a beach/water OL Stilt at 10:30... lovely location but I actually managed to get a better one so want to share this with someone who wants a nice place. Road on 2 sides so not crowded. Has water in corner and some house styles the deck is over the water.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Corderosa/69/192/24

Edit: Someone has claimed it

Edgewater Corderosa (small).png

Edited by Teresa Firelight
update on availability status
  • Like 5

My alt let an OW stilt house go 12 AM sl time (15 min from now) EDIT: The region is restarting. Will try again 01 PM sl time.

EDIT 2: Oh crap, I forgot that they take the internet connection, for service. If the region is up, I release the house 00.45 PM.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cowrie/178/122/17

TP goes in the water.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

They are restarting some regions, it might not be the best time to be in Bellisseria

I logged into my non-Bellisseria skybox and immediately got the restart bell. Then I tried to check out Cowrie and that was offline. When I got booted to another Linden region, many of the surrounding regions were offline. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

I logged into my non-Bellisseria skybox and immediately got the restart bell. Then I tried to check out Cowrie and that was offline. When I got booted to another Linden region, many of the surrounding regions were offline. 

You're right, I just got kicked-off from my mainland parcel. I was hiding inworld from the snow storm we have outside, so I'd rather wait until tomorrow

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

WOW, thank you to somebody!  I was idly refreshing the land page while waiting for a Zoom to begin and BANG!  I lucked into this stunning lot on Capn Billy (the jade Lauderdale right in the center of the photo).  Thank you to whoever let it go!

capn billy_001.jpg

I live in Capn Billy too!! On the water, very pretty!

• Like 9

Releasing a beautiful corner traditional in Stone Harbor with amazing back yard and water views IF and only if you have a viewer capable of derendering.  Otherwise...no view.  Well, unless you use a Winchester with the back deck.  Disclaimers over lol.  It is at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stone Harbor/223/52/40

I will release it at 10 am.  The first 2 pictures are with major derendering, the 3rd is what it looks like with everything intact.

1178670826_StoneHarbornuderendered.jpg.88491480d35506ddc28d2e5fae3361ea.jpg

1235555585_StoneHarbornuderenderedbackview.png.217153c472b5ca49e8461c4cb66341b3.png

1060527266_StoneHarbornewhedges.png.44c85d79a40cb880e4e94821d168b940.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Malayaa said:

Releasing a beautiful corner traditional in Stone Harbor with amazing back yard and water views IF and only if you have a viewer capable of derendering.  Otherwise...no view.  Well, unless you use a Winchester with the back deck.  Disclaimers over lol.  It is at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stone Harbor/223/52/40

I will release it at 10 am.  The first 2 pictures are with major derendering, the 3rd is what it looks like with everything intact.

1178670826_StoneHarbornuderendered.jpg.88491480d35506ddc28d2e5fae3361ea.jpg

1235555585_StoneHarbornuderenderedbackview.png.217153c472b5ca49e8461c4cb66341b3.png

1060527266_StoneHarbornewhedges.png.44c85d79a40cb880e4e94821d168b940.png

I managed to snag this, thank you so much! Loving the view ❤️

• Like 5

On 1/8/2021 at 10:49 AM, Leora Greenwood said:

WOW, thank you to somebody!  I was idly refreshing the land page while waiting for a Zoom to begin and BANG!  I lucked into this stunning lot on Capn Billy (the jade Lauderdale right in the center of the photo).  Thank you to whoever let it go!

capn billy_001.jpg

Howdy Neighbor! I live in Capn Billy too! It is beautiful! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.