When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm getting ready to put back the house in Domingos that Faydra put back earlier. It's really cool, and in a very established neighborhood (most of the houses were claimed over a year ago), with no funny stuff going on that you have to derender. If I wanted a trad, I'd be keeping it for sure, but I have other plans. Anyway, it's going back and I hope whoever gets it love it! 

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm getting ready to put back the house in Domingos that Faydra put back earlier. It's really cool, and in a very established neighborhood (most of the houses were claimed over a year ago), with no funny stuff going on that you have to derender. If I wanted a trad, I'd be keeping it for sure, but I have other plans. Anyway, it's going back and I hope whoever gets it love it! 

Snapshot_001.png

And I just accidentally grabbed it back, BUT will put it back too---and it is cool!

lol

• Haha 4

I decided, just for kicks, to list the unreleased Vic regions I could find that have been named and have houses placed.  These are all near the north-south strip of coastal Vics nearest to LogLand.   I spot checked a few, and they all looked kinda ready to go - all had at least some landscaping for seemingly every home.  All homes on all these regions show as 'protected land' when you click on them on the map.  None of these are the border regions that have mixed Vics & Log Homes; those still are SSPE. 

Listed South to North, West to East ( which is roughly the order they seemed to be developed in).

1. Holdover
  2. East Randolph
  3. Hawkesblood
  4. North Wall
  5. Parsnip Dreams
  6. Goosemere
  7. Perpendicular
  8. Everstanding
  9. Talpidary
  10. Thatch Lea
  11. Fells Arboretum
  12. Lionel Crossing
  13. Purslane
  14. Patchett
  15. Boothbury
  16. Carders Mill
  17. Ayerdale
  18. Filberty
  19. Prunella
  20. Whither

If you've nothing better to do and you might want to improve your Vic, you might try touring these places and picking your favorite places!  There's one on the coast in Whither that's kinda calling to me

:)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 6

I will release a log home in Boom Tender. at 1 pm SLT

It's facing the big sailable Lake, part of the bigger complex of lakes and rivers that runs from North to South.

Unfortunately the land strip between the home and the lake was recently terraformed and landscaped  and that obstructed the nice view.

but still you can see the lake partially from the corner of the terrace.

You can see it here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Boom Tender/124/17/52

Boom Tender 20.PNG

Boom Tender 21.PNG

Edited by Loretta String
sp
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

Unfortunately the land strip between the home and the lake was recently terraformed and landscaped  and that obstructed the new view.

They built out your view? That’s awful & Must have been very upsetting. I hope you found something beautiful.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Loretta String said:

It's facing the big sailable Lake, part of the bigger complex of lakes and rivers that runs from North to South.

Unfortunately the land strip between the home and the lake was recently terraformed and landscaped  and that obstructed the nice view.

You can see it here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Boom Tender/124/17/52

I picked this one up for the time being, thank you, Loretta!  Different things are important to different people.  The water view is indeed mostly obstructed from the front porch, but if you walk out into what is effectively your huge front yard (altho it's in SSPE1199) to sit on a rock, this is your view.  1199 is the region with the beautiful little island that has the waterfalls.

SSPE373_002.thumb.png.e1931c3652e8952d2d534e4d3da427cf.png

The upstairs view is quite nice.

1756032640_balconyview.thumb.JPG.f9c6c2fbfbd8a4764839837500a46f07.JPG

The house has good privacy.  And, the parcel fronts onto a little road that ends at water level in SSP1199.  I'm hoping for a rez zone there!

SSPE373_003.thumb.png.4475a2bf6f952eaf66e8cce02028bb63.png

Of course, Boom Tender already has a rez zone on its own little lake.  The back yard of this house has a road running along it, and on the other side of the road is that rez zone!  Boom Tender also has, 2 houses down from this one, a small inlet of Big Bird Lake. 

That's right!

From this home's back yard, I can rez a boat on the little lake, which once I sit on it will immediately jump to the inlet and send me on my way sailing in Big Bird Lake.  Of course, there are a lot of properties being built on land that has Big Bird shoreline in the same region.  But this is certainly an attractive parcel, and if I let it go, I'll let you-all know.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Hawkesblood (Victorians!)is open!

That went fast, too (I think there is maybe one left). Luckily, I picked up a cool abandon on Neville last night, so I don't mind missing the first release we've had in daaaaays. lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tamara Adored said:

I’m worried they’ll do the same with me. That’s why I’m hanging on to my beachfront Trad 😀

6 hours ago, Loretta String said:

@Loretta String I was under the impression that lands already placed were no longer subject to terraform. So this is possibly bad news for me as well. @Tamara Adored, why are you concerned that they may terribleform your area too?

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

@Loretta String I was under the impression that lands already placed were no longer subject to terraform. So this is possibly bad news for me as well. @Tamara Adored, why are you concerned that they may terribleform your area too?

My house in on the big lake, currently has a great view but the land between me & the lake is flat & not yet terraformed. I’d love a railway to go past but am worried what may go there instead. I’d hate for a hill to suddenly appear.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.