When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I took a 5 1/2 month break from SL recently. In the meantime, I would lurk here and read the threads concerning Bellisseria and the troubles some were having in obtaining a proper home (especially the house boats). Before the break, I had been renting land elsewhere but gave it up (not coming online, why pay for it?).

When I returned to SL, I was hoping to regain what I had rented. The land is available. When speaking with an agent, she said the price was now XXXXL$/week. MUCH more than what I had been paying before. NO chance of paying the former rate (I had for close to 18 months). I politely said I'd think of it and went on my way. While chatting with a friend, I mentioned being homeless for the moment and she invited me to crash at her place, which BTW is located at Bellisseria. What I saw impressed me.

I decided to go premium on the spot.

Paid the year fee and was given a nice Lincoln home on the first try. The parcel I am located in is much busier than the old place and the lag is at a minimum. I flew around in my helicopter and noticed some empty regions which tells me the Lab has more homes coming soon.

I guess what I am saying is those who are not getting a satisfying experience, just be patient. I lucked out on my first try (should go buy a lottery ticket) and wish I had gone premium sooner.

!!!!!!!!!!!!CHAS new home_001small.png

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Faydra Foden said:

I am puting that redding back in, its on a cliff with a river and a really cool far off view of moutnains and forest, you cna IM me in world Tamara if you want it 

I will wait a while to give you a chance to catch me bfore it goes!

Thanks Faydra but you can let it go. I’m getting fussier the longer GOH goes on 😀

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CharlieMack said:

I took a 5 1/2 month break from SL recently. In the meantime, I would lurk here and read the threads concerning Bellisseria and the troubles some were having in obtaining a proper home (especially the house boats). Before the break, I had been renting land elsewhere but gave it up (not coming online, why pay for it?).

When I returned to SL, I was hoping to regain what I had rented. The land is available. When speaking with an agent, she said the price was now XXXXL$/week. MUCH more than what I had been paying before. NO chance of paying the former rate (I had for close to 18 months). I politely said I'd think of it and went on my way. While chatting with a friend, I mentioned being homeless for the moment and she invited me to crash at her place, which BTW is located at Bellisseria. What I saw impressed me.

I decided to go premium on the spot.

Paid the year fee and was given a nice Lincoln home on the first try. The parcel I am located in is much busier than the old place and the lag is at a minimum. I flew around in my helicopter and noticed some empty regions which tells me the Lab has more homes coming soon.

I guess what I am saying is those who are not getting a satisfying experience, just be patient. I lucked out on my first try (should go buy a lottery ticket) and wish I had gone premium sooner.

So good to hear that you are happy with your new home :) I just thought I'd point out, in case you were unaware... you can access all the buildings available for your parcel, in the theme you have selected, from the outside control point (mailbox).

Enjoy! :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Thanks, Faydra! My alt got Foxbridge. I absolutely love it and am really surprised that I/she got it.

My partner's alt has had one close to that for a LONG time.  Foxbridge is the bomb, we cannot get ourselves to give it up!  The view from our back deck is very serene, and there's lots of protected land around.

The coast & open ocean are not in Foxbridge.  BUT the river is!  The little parks on both sides of the river are cute, and (evidently a little-known fact) the auto rez zone on the other bank of the river is also in Foxbridge!  So, boating in the open ocean is very easy, whether you want to reserve prims on your parcel to jump a boat to the river, or just reach over and rez your boat on the auto zone and slip it (or jump it) into the river from there.  Seconds away is open ocean.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tamara Adored said:

Whoever got the Ashton Village one from earlier released it & my alt got it. Happy dance!!

Congrats, Tamara! I was feeling slightly guilty when my alt landed Foxbridge. It turned out that the alt I was trying with was all out of chances. I thought for sure that I would miss it. I'm certainly not the fastest clicker in the world. When I logged in with another alt, I thought I was going for a different Trad.  It really is random luck. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

My partner's alt has had one close to that for a LONG time.  Foxbridge is the bomb, we cannot get ourselves to give it up!  The view from our back deck is very serene, and there's lots of protected land around.

The coast & open ocean are not in Foxbridge.  BUT the river is!  The little parks on both sides of the river are cute, and (evidently a little-known fact) the auto rez zone on the other bank of the river is also in Foxbridge!  So, boating in the open ocean is very easy, whether you want to reserve prims on your parcel to jump a boat to the river, or just reach over and rez your boat on the auto zone and slip it (or jump it) into the river from there.  Seconds away is open ocean.

I've always loved Foxbridge. A different alt had a house on the river there. It was a great spot for boating. This one has a beautiful sunrise view. It really does feel serene.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Congrats, Tamara! I was feeling slightly guilty when my alt landed Foxbridge. It turned out that the alt I was trying with was all out of chances. I thought for sure that I would miss it. I'm certainly not the fastest clicker in the world. When I logged in with another alt, I thought I was going for a different Trad.  It really is random luck. 

No need to feel any guilt. That’s why we play the game - the thrill of the chase. We’ve all got houses that others have been trying for.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.