When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

49 minutes ago, Drake Huet said:

Hello I'm looking for a Linden House boat. If any one knows of one coming up   please contact me

1 minute ago, Derek Nkremos said:

I wish I had read this thread before I abandoned my house to try and failed at getting a houseboat. 😡

OK houseboat hunters, get ready because I'm putting one back in NOW! Region name is Aweigh!

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, MollySevens said:

I sent you a message earlier, but if you've already found one, I'd like to release the one I have and try for a house.

Are you still looking to give up your houseboat? Cause right now only thing I can see available are victorian homes

1 minute ago, Derek Nkremos said:

Are you still looking to give up your houseboat? Cause right now only thing I can see available are victorian homes

Keep clicking. As I said, I just released one. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to show up on the land page. 

ETA: I just checked, and it is still in Maintenance, which means it hasn't been put on the land page YET.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

OK houseboat hunters, get ready because I'm putting one back in NOW! Region name is Aweigh!

Snapshot_002.png

To even things up, I will release mine after posting this. It's a similar situation, square parcel on Evallen.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Is it some kind of bug that a type of home will keep appearing on the selection page for 5+ minutes but when selected will continue to show the "sold out" screen? Maybe a caching issue? I've logged out and logged in again, and still getting the message...

Assuming you are referring to the Vic, then yes, we have been discussing this for several days now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Trinity1776 said:

The home I got this morning was just given to someone else!!!

The only time I saw that happen was when regions restarted WHILE they were being released.  Rolling restarts are happening across the grid.  Did the region restart right after you got the home?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.