When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Is it gone?

yes it got taken pretty quickly.  Did you just miss this?  I am sorry, I tried to post to allow some time for people to see the post before I released it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

yes it got taken pretty quickly.  Did you just miss this?  I am sorry, I tried to post to allow some time for people to see the post before I released it.

Thank you plenty of time .. just never never saw it come by .. lol 

4 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

Camper after camper on LP right now. I just want a log home. 😞

It has not been a good day for abandons, very few have shown up (Europe time zone), and they were just regular plots, same as yesterday. I've managed to catch a cabin just now, with only one neighbour on the back, but surrounded by protected land areas on each side and a lake on front. The issue? The name of the region sounds a bit insulting in my language, so I might put it back tomorrow. I always try to let everyone in here know

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

It has not been a good day for abandons, very few have shown up (Europe time zone), and they were just regular plots, same as yesterday. I've managed to catch a cabin just now, with only one neighbour on the back, but surrounded by protected land areas on each side and a lake on front. The issue? The name of the region sounds a bit insulting in my language, so I might put it back tomorrow. I always try to let everyone in here know

Could you think of a name for the parcel that would make the region name into something funny to you? That would be a shame to give up what otherwise sounds like a great location!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Now I am curious about the name of that region !!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.