Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Tamara Adored said:

My house in on the big lake, currently has a great view but the land between me & the lake is flat & not yet terraformed. I’d love a railway to go past but am worried what may go there instead. I’d hate for a hill to suddenly appear.

We have a similar parcel up on Loon Lake, which we really like.  Ours is raised almost 4M above the adjacent (currently) flat SPPE strip of land between us and the lake, so our view can tolerate a little bumpiness.   Like the Boom Tender property I posted about, the strip isn't big enough for a home, but it is big enough for pretty landscaping like that blocking Boom Tender's view, lol. The hill there is over 4M tall ... hmmmm ....  I have to admire look of the landscaping even though my fingers are itching for just a few moments with a bulldozer to take the top off that hill!

I really REALLY wish the moles would decide to landscape Loon Lake now, I'm so incredibly curious to see how it will turn out.  Also, if that area isn't going to turn out nicely for us, I'll retire that alt.  Or, if it does turn out well, I can let Boom Tender go and retire Nika, her year is up soon.   I'm sure the moles are really interested in helping me with this  *rolls eyes at self*. 

Them doing Loon Lake anytime soon appears incredibly unlikely, given what they've got going around Big Bird Lake  :(

I don't know why I'm boring all of you with this.  Apologies and group GOH hugs!

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

We have a similar parcel up on Loon Lake, which we really like.  Ours is raised almost 4M above the adjacent (currently) flat SPPE strip of land between us and the lake, so our view can tolerate a little bumpiness.   Like the Boom Tender property I posted about, the strip isn't big enough for a home, but it is big enough for pretty landscaping like that blocking Boom Tender's view, lol. The hill there is over 4M tall ... hmmmm ....  I have to admire look of the landscaping even though my fingers are itching for just a few moments with a bulldozer to take the top off that hill!

I really REALLY wish the moles would decide to landscape Loon Lake now, I'm so incredibly curious to see how it will turn out.  Also, if that area isn't going to turn out nicely for us, I'll retire that alt.  Or, if it does turn out well, I can let Boom Tender go and retire Nika, her year is up soon.   I'm sure the moles are really interested in helping me with this  *rolls eyes at self*. 

Them doing Loon Lake anytime soon appears incredibly unlikely, given what they've got going around Big Bird Lake  :(

I don't know why I'm boring all of you with this.  Apologies and group GOH hugs!

First of all you can't retire Nika. That just won't do.

Second, ditto to everything you said. I'm in Aconti with a shallow strip of land bordering what I call Little Bird Lake.

We need to extract promises from the Moles.

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll be putting this sweet Vic in Neville back in a just a few minutes (11:20 AM SLT). Neville is an island with only 9 homes on it, and the back yard of the house is on a cliff up above the water. It's awesome but I just can't seem to make myself get into the whole Victorian thing (I keep trying, though)!

 

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'll be putting this sweet Vic in Neville back in a just a few minutes (11:20 AM SLT). Neville is an island with only 9 homes on it, and the back yard of the house is on a cliff up above the water. It's awesome but I just can't seem to make myself get into the whole Victorian thing (I keep trying, though)!

 

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

Sorry I missed this.  

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Sorry I missed this.  

I'm sorry you did, too. It's weird because I've never been sure whether it's better to post here or just throw a house into the pool quietly. I like the idea of giving a head's up, but I also know it can be frustrating to miss out on one (I've been there many times myself!).

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm sorry you did, too. It's weird because I've never been sure whether it's better to post here or just throw a house into the pool quietly. I like the idea of giving a head's up, but I also know it can be frustrating to miss out on one (I've been there many times myself!).

I sometimes do throw a house quietly back.  I don't post every single house I release here.  I really only post the waterfront properties I am going to abandon or truly private ones.  I like giving a heads up as you never know how many are reading this thread and not posting on it and this will be their first house or you might be releasing a parcel that someone always wanted and never had a chance to try for it.  I got a beach house property I always wanted because someone posted here that they were going to release it.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

I will be putting it back in the pool at  1:00 pm SL time:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/109/171/32

 

Thank you 🙂 One of my alts got it.

FYI I gave up a stunning Vic location in The Elms for it so anyone else trying for this one, that got his other one really lucked out also. I loved the other one a LOT. It was on the water also, I just happen to prefer the water being in the back as opposed to the side but it had a KILLER backyard and I hope that one makes someone really happy

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm sorry you did, too. It's weird because I've never been sure whether it's better to post here or just throw a house into the pool quietly. I like the idea of giving a head's up, but I also know it can be frustrating to miss out on one (I've been there many times myself!).

I think it's always good to post the parcels we are about to abandon. It's true it can frustrating sometimes, but at least, you get a chance :) 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Thank you 🙂 One of my alts got it.

FYI I gave up a stunning Vic location in The Elms for it so anyone else trying for this one, that got his other one really lucked out also. I loved the other one a LOT. It was on the water also, I just happen to prefer the water being in the back as opposed to the side but it had a KILLER backyard and I hope that one makes someone really happy

Missed another wonderful location 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I think it's always good to post the parcels we are about to abandon. It's true it can frustrating sometimes, but at least, you get a chance :) 

From my own point of view as a potential catcher of a house, I agree. I'd rather have the head's up. But then I see people post in here time after time about missing out on one, and I wonder if it's better to just say nothing at all. I guess I feel like it's supposed to be my fault that I released a house at the wrong time. 😛 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

From my own point of view as a potential catcher of a house, I agree. I'd rather have the head's up. But then I see people post in here time after time about missing out on one, and I wonder if it's better to just say nothing at all. I guess I feel like it's supposed to be my fault that I released a house at the wrong time. 😛 

Definately not your fault.  It is just the way the cards fall.  I have missed out too on some that have been posted.  There is no way that people should be made to feel bad in regards to when they release the parcel.  Maybe it just wasn't meant to be and that is why I missed out.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

From my own point of view as a potential catcher of a house, I agree. I'd rather have the head's up. But then I see people post in here time after time about missing out on one, and I wonder if it's better to just say nothing at all. I guess I feel like it's supposed to be my fault that I released a house at the wrong time. 😛 

No time is a bad time to release a house.  It your schedule! My reaction is WOW what a Great Spot and I'm truly HAPPY for that lucky person they've been trying too.  It like going to a restaurant and as you're eating your healthy seaweed salad you see someone else plate of primerib and mashed potates with melting butter ..... (sorry lost me for a moment mmmmmm) that would be nice, but not this time. (Now I'm going to order out my dinner from the Cheesecake Factory) 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm sorry you did, too. It's weird because I've never been sure whether it's better to post here or just throw a house into the pool quietly. I like the idea of giving a head's up, but I also know it can be frustrating to miss out on one (I've been there many times myself!).

No worries.  I am casually keeping watch for my main to get a home.  However, I am considering leaving her homeless in anticipation of Super Premium.  😛

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

No worries.  I am casually keeping watch for my main to get a home.  However, I am considering leaving her homeless in anticipation of Super Premium.  😛

Maybe Super Premium let us get 2 house on one avi :P

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh! That Vic on the smallish island with a few others was a gem and I missed it. Looks for my sad face emoji. CONGRATS to whomever scored that beauty!

ETA: I do not mind staying in the GOH. To me it is like a treasure hunt.

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...