When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

I'm wondering if anybody has been able to catch a Victorian abandon since that one got stuck..... if it's blocking the queue and there is a bunch of them just waiting for it to clear before coming back into the pool...

Yes i have caught a few over the last few days despite it being stuck.

• Like 1

Head's up if you are looking for a log home, because I'm about to hit the button and put back a nice one. It's in White Goose, and you can see in the photo that it's near a lake and a pond, AND a bridge, AND one of those big trees you can drive though. It also has a nice amount of distance between it and the home behind it. 

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Head's up if you are looking for a log home, because I'm about to hit the button and put back a nice one. It's in White Goose, and you can see in the photo that it's near a lake and a pond, AND a bridge, AND one of those big trees you can drive though. It also has a nice amount of distance between it and the home behind it. 

Snapshot_001.png

I love the GOOSE!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

I had one of my most fav cabins on White Goose, it was across the water from that one. I loved it, but I moved on, its a great area---now I have one on Spruce Springsteen, it's a connected area--hopefully you got it Elena?

Not this time! But there's an amazing plot out there for me!!!

• Like 4

I'll be putting this log home in Burry back into the pool in a couple of minutes. I like how it's near a bridge and river, and has the boundaries nicely marked all the way around with landscaping and fencing. Most parcels I've seen are more "open" around the edges. You can't tell from the photo, but the view looking out from the front of the house is toward a big open space that has a lot of water in it (SSPE1170). There is also a tiny pond just across the road in that direction. :) 

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Drake Huet said:

Hello I'm looking for a Linden House boat. If any one knows of one coming up   please contact me

I sent you a message earlier, but if you've already found one, I'd like to release the one I have and try for a house.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.