When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, I hope they fix the stuck Vic pic, because if I HAD to guess the regions to be released next, I would say:  Holdover, East Randolph, and Hawkesblood, all Vics.  But I kinda doubt any of that will happen before Tuesday.

And by then, who knows what else will be in the pipe?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm about to release a Trad in Shanty. Bridge and river to one side, and it's a corner plot, but with a large grassy area. Just not my ideal place. Having watched the LP for days... and only getting the sticky Vicky... just giving you a heads up ☺️

No time given as sometimes they stay in maintenance for an hour or more, so if you see a Trad, it's probably this one 🙂

Wow that was quick 😮

Edited by Jemineye Aries
ETA
  • Like 3

Sighs... just got a nice houseboat, but the neighbour wants a forest look...trees and meadows... just like the folks who get a parcel on a winter sim... and place palm trees.. why?

There is no theme to regions anymore, people get a spot and place their mark. They don't opt for a specific region, just a parcel that is available, and poof, plop their stuff, regardless of area. This is putting me off from renewing my Premium, I'm done with going for a theme, but close folks want a different one! 

Checking for my renewal date...

Just giving up on the choices, especially as there is a Victorian that won't play fair.

Fed up with repeats, as in ones I keep getting back, and what is worse, other people's alts who won't effing leave. I have changed houses, these people are still there. Banning them eventually... why should I have to? 

Edited by Jemineye Aries
Giving up on Premium and fed up with the alts who never leave, are they squatters?
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

33 minutes ago, Jemineye Aries said:

Sighs... just got a nice houseboat, but the neighbour wants a forest look...trees and meadows... just like the folks who get a parcel on a winter sim... and place palm trees.. why?

I’ve had that a lot with houseboats & it really upsets me for some strange reason. I know I can derender but I seem to take it personally. Maybe because it reminds me of some bad mainland experiences, maybe it’s because I was so excited to see how much effort LL have put into the new areas & wish others would do the same. It’s why I’ve played GOH. Unfortunately everyone’s taste is different, so is the amount of effort some people will put into decorating. The pics I see on the forums don’t help. Some of you are the most awesome decorators & I expect everyone to be like that 😁. In the end though, if it’s not making you happy, if it’s causing frustration then sometimes it is better to walk away for awhile. 

Oh, I hate the squatters too. It’s lazy!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I think that is the "stuck" one we have been talking about for a couple of days. Try claiming it and you will see what we mean. ;) 

Seems so ... just logged in an saw ... a Victorian ! nothing else.

Cannot try claiming it for I do not have any spare Premium Alt.

Will stay put where I am for all I see is not half as nice as the homes I have.

30 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Didn’t they have a release on Labor Day? Those Lindens love to keep us on our toes. 😊

I'm just thinking if they ARE working, wouldn't they fix that stuck Vic? But I hope they do release today, as I have a couple of alts who are bored!

P.S. Speaking of alts, I'm not following the comments above about "squatters". Are these people who have just abandoned a parcel but haven't moved along right away? If so, just eject them. 

• Like 1

@Sylvia Tamalyn, I’ve had some people hang around a little too long after I’ve gotten a house. I usually end up leaving for awhile, even though, I know I could eject them. I don’t mind the stuck Vic as a Bellisseria placeholder, so we don’t have to see Meadowbrook instead. Every once in awhile, it turns out to be an available Vic. I feel like I got the prize in the Cracker Jack box.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jemineye Aries said:

There is no theme to regions anymore, people get a spot and place their mark. They don't opt for a specific region, just a parcel that is available, and poof, plop their stuff, regardless of area. This is putting me off from renewing my Premium, I'm done with going for a theme, but close folks want a different one! 

Checking for my renewal date...

Just giving up on the choices, especially as there is a Victorian that won't play fair.

Fed up with repeats, as in ones I keep getting back, and what is worse, other people's alts who won't effing leave. I have changed houses, these people are still there. Banning them eventually... why should I have to? 

Try not to get disheartened.  Lots of us here have gone thru many, many, many, did i say many?............different homes to find the gems that we have now.  Houseboats are probably the hardest one to get and to get a good location is even harder.  Don't give up cause people really do give up good locations for houseboats.  

Derender is my friend and I use it on things I don't want to look at.  Once it is gone I forget about it.  But that is just me.

We all here get frustrated trying to find a parcel that works for us and we also get the same parcels again and again.  I sometimes get them weeks later.  Just keep trying and don't give up.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Lots of us here have gone thru many, many, many, did i say many?............different homes to find the gems that we have now.  

I think someone should come up with a new word for our situation, after 13 months of house hunting. Even many 'many's don't reflect the number of homes some of us have had!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I think someone should come up with a new word for our situation, after 13 months of house hunting. Even many 'many's don't reflect the number of homes some of us have had!!!!

We could call ourselves The Tumbleweeds.

tenor-239477495.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

The stuck house is still stuck; I just tried it, and there are no other options on the page for Belli.

I'm wondering if anybody has been able to catch a Victorian abandon since that one got stuck..... if it's blocking the queue and there is a bunch of them just waiting for it to clear before coming back into the pool...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.