When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Releasing an adorable Pudding house top of hill with driveway and great flowers....going now! EDIT...in a min...here's a photo. This is the start of Chloe's de clutter ...

Snapshot_013.png

I caught this one on my phone while sitting in a waiting room in RL. lol

About to release it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, YamilaEnid said:

still no luck...Im quitting

I still think there could be another release later today - seems very early again on a Friday to be done for the day. It's a guess. I've been wrong before! Anyway I have one more Victorian to put back I will give a bit more notice ....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Maybe this one I caught? I'm gonna hang on to it, as there are lots of flowers around and it has a nice vibe. Plus I feel like decorating something.

1584962004_AppleFalltable_002.thumb.png.7ad8050883c8eb310e969f78a513549d.png

Yes, that was the one.  I played with decorating for a while but I just didn't feel at home, despite its pretty setting.  I'm glad it got someone who likes it. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Stratus Frequency said:

Trying to find anything(that isn't a trailer) is nothing but pure luck, it seems.

I'm only occasionally trying while at work and I've nabbed 2 Traditionals today and seen Victorians on the page at least 5 times.

• Like 3

Getting to the tougher deciders.... Banebury will be going out at half past so that everyone who loved it can have a chance to click. Lovely neighbours, Oleander lighthouse in distance... ignore some of the grey blobs that haven't come up in the photo... rail tracks out front  and Varmint Hills behind it with secret lagoon pool ...............................***sobs***

Snapshot_014.png

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.