When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

Who is inworld to check on River Run Homes?

... Not me x.x 

*signs in immediately* 

Okay! I just checked, it seems that River Run still shows as 'protected land', so I don't think it was a release.. Must've been a string of abandons :/

Edited by sloththu
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Marth Coberts said:

I just yoinked the Bellaire one...

Given the time frame, it seems to be every hour that it updates?

EDIT: Nevermind it's trash there's a linden works tree floating 3 inches off the ground this is obviously a joke.

Not the tree part, that's real.

"Trash"? Really? 

• Like 2

Land page is not available - at least for me

I was refreshing since about two hours .... suddenly I get an error page.

cannot log in to it any more

Also just secondlife.com not available

Seems to be my modem again for another URL is also not available - Hope a restart helps

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Land page is not available - at least for me

I was refreshing since about two hours .... suddenly I get an error page.

cannot log in to it any more

That happened to me in the past, just give it a couple of minutes and then try logging in again 🙂 Should work fine!

• Like 1

keeping one eye on SL this morning, the other on working outside of SL.  So far I saw Patch for a split second (feel like he logged in to last location) and then he left.  Derrick isn't even logged in that I can see.  Sims just seem real quiet.  River Run is still not released.  I admit I won't mind a day to do the things I haven't done all week because I've been watching SL like a  hawk.  lol  Thank you to all for the helpful pointers on how to get a linden home.  I have been standing on the region I'd like because if I see a region restart, I'm logging out and jamming on that land page. I'll tell you.. even if I don't get a new home for a month, it has been a great week.  Getting to know Bellisserians this week has been good fun.  I've been adding some to my friend's list and you can never have too many friends. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I took a trip to River Run to see why it is so sought after. It is a very pretty sim, yes. But others south of it looks very promising too.

It is nice because if you did not get a ocean view at least you can have a river going thru most of the properties in River Run. Figured it is because of the body of water that makes it favorable.

I not only look for water but also other little landscaping designs the moles seem to implement in certain areas but not all. I  have seen little hideaway sitting areas, some people that live near the ocean have personal little decks w/seating. Some homes have flowers/trees nicely placed around them. Some homes are located near or next to I call them venues like parks, swimming areas and so.

I am not sure why some areas get that little extra push over others it just may be the moles that are designing that particular area at the time have a design concept in mind that they go with.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

It is nice because if you did not get a ocean view at least you can have a river going thru most of the properties in River Run. Figured it is because of the body of water that makes it favorable.

Water is perhaps the second most desireable for a property. Only beaten by water and view. And I noticed that the houses is placed so they feel more private. More landscaping in between. No long, straight roads.

• Like 5

Does anyone know what these large green markers mean? This is just down from the recently released houseboats on Alala. It is another batch of houseboats on neighbouring sim SSPE192. They look ready to go apart from two of the HBs which have these green markers and the two pink and blue objects (which look like poseballs). I guess the area is named before release so these won't go in the next few days? Nice spot though, which like the HBs at Alala have water back and front.

BTW I have cycled, scootered, air ballooned, sailed  and walked through many of the new linden home areas and I think all the parcels are really lovely and clearly a lot of work and thought has gone into the homes and the landscaping.  

Snapshot2_001.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Water is perhaps the second most desireable for a property. Only beaten by water and view. And I noticed that the houses is placed so they feel more private. More landscaping in between. No long, straight roads.

You have a point there. This grey motorways sometimes spoil the coastline. I hardly ever saw a car driving trough Bellisseria. I myself take a bike but I saw horses and lots of boats ... and people just talking walks of course. I wish they would not have so many motorways near the coast but more of this beige toned footpaths ... and landscape.

Edited by Leora Jacobus

4 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Does anyone know what these large green markers mean? This is just down from the recently released houseboats on Alala. It is another batch of houseboats on neighbouring sim SSPE192. They look ready to go apart from two of the HBs which have these green markers and the two pink and blue objects (which look like poseballs). I guess the area is named before release so these won't go in the next few days? Nice spot though, which like the HBs at Alala have water back and front.

BTW I have cycled, scootered, air ballooned, sailed  and walked through many of the new linden home areas and I think all the parcels are really lovely and clearly a lot of work and thought has gone into the homes and the landscaping.  

Snapshot2_001.png

One of The Moles could answer that. They read these posts. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You have a point there. This grey motorways sometimes spoil the coastline. I hardly ever saw a car driving trough Bellisseria. I myself take a bike but I saw horses and lots of boats . I wish they would not have so many motorways near the coast but more of this beige toned footpaths ... and landscape.

Yes there are a few older areas that are lovely they are secluded have little lakes or hidden in mountain paths some sit on top of cliffs and look over the landscape and have like you stated little footpaths. I would have loved to snag one of them but at the time of release this was like a mad house not saying the madness has gotten any better but the homes/houseboats where swallowed so fast in the first initial release it was insane.

• Like 1

I lively remember the first release, just sorted out my screenshots of that time. But compared to now it was a luxurious time. The houses lasted nearly 48 hours till all were gone and Leora abandoned five on the first day ... after which she had to wait for 24 hours. Meanwhile three of my alts got homes one of which in Sorensen I still hold and try in vain to top.

Houseboats ran out much quicker. That's why they made the Squishy Pickle I guess.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Snapshot2_001.png

I think I remember reading somewhere that they are partly the center of a region. I think they do something else but don't know what.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.