When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I cannot google this so a stupid question by a non native English speaker:

What the heck does this K inside a grey cloud mean?

'K' is generally just short for 'OK/okay'. :) As in: "Let's all just get along, k?"

In this context, it usually means like "Ok, whatever, I don't wanna talk about it any more."

P.S. I'm not a native English speaker either (I'm Dutch, actually).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I do not want to take part in the ongoing argument but I often wonder how very low the tolerance level of some people is and why they do not choose to IGNORE things that are said and that they do not like (unless they are directed to them or critiziing them of course! I wouldn't ignore that either).

By the same token, one could ask why complain in the forums when one snoops inside their neighbors' homes and sees things that they do not like. Why not choose to IGNORE? :)

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

'K' is generally just short for 'OK/okay'. :) As in: "Let's all just get along, k?"

In this context, it usually means like "Ok, whatever, I don't wanna talk about it any more."

P.S. I'm not a native English speaker either (I'm Dutch, actually).

But..shortening “ok” to “k” can also be interpreted depending on context as for instance, “yeah, whatever” or “acknowledged reluctantly”.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

Yet another thread ruined. This thread is supposed to be for announcing when you last saw a home. And it's turned into a rage fest ... I really don't understand why people can't use self control and just keep things in the proper threads.

And since I just know someone will point out that I am bitching by even posting this comment, please save it, because there was no other place to put this considering it's regarding THIS thread specifically. 

We made Hamster angry and that's enough to make me reconsider my actions. 

(even though the thought of Hamster stamping her tiny widdle footsies and throwing a tantrum is flipping adorable)

I'm sorry, Hamster. Forgive me? Dis flower is for you.

2c12057299c0e4be37bdfeaddba953c6.jpg.4ac0065ef6591126f9c4d56c08ecd754.jpg

• Like 14
  • Haha 2

On 7/18/2019 at 11:56 AM, iBrat said:

We should move in with @Kieok, seen his place? That my dream! Hate I missed Smokey and Bandit. Gorgeous.

This place still isnt decorated! Well in my defense I did take a photo lol in the kitchen.

Joe & I

I can use a womans touch. Actually there is someone living next door whose profile photo is very similar to yours. All this time I assumed it was you. I'm disappointed. Would have been nice to have a forum buddy next door!

On 7/18/2019 at 12:00 PM, RaeLeeH said:

I did! And I totally have house envy! Something tells me he'd object if we all just storm in and make ourselves at home. But stranger things have probably happened! 😛 

Also I love the Moles and Linden humour there; Smokey and (the) Bandit... 🤣❤️ 

Oh I'm staying forever! You women will have to come in a fiesty pack to kick me out Haha! 

On 7/18/2019 at 12:04 PM, Liv Zerundi said:

Can I come with if I bring copy sleepingbags? :D
Just until we all find our own place... of course

Do I even have a say in this anymore? Lol

On 7/18/2019 at 12:15 PM, RaeLeeH said:

And @Kieok; lucky guy just got himself an instant family... and he didn't have to do a thing (or you know, object) *laughs*

New friends are always welcome. We do have the struggles for fighting for the right Belli fit in common! 

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Kieok said:

This place still isnt decorated! Well in my defense I did take a photo lol in the kitchen.

Joe & I

I can use a womans touch. ..New friends are always welcome. ---

If you need a womans touch I would volunteer!

... I mean I could help you to decorate if you want ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

We made Hamster angry and that's enough to make me reconsider my actions. 

(even though the thought of Hamster stamping her tiny widdle footsies and throwing a tantrum is flipping adorable)

I'm sorry, Hamster. Forgive me? Dis flower is for you.

2c12057299c0e4be37bdfeaddba953c6.jpg.4ac0065ef6591126f9c4d56c08ecd754.jpg

Hamster is not maaaad atcha Beth and ty for the flowers, they are beeeeautiful! ♥

Sidenote: yes, I do look flippin adorable when my fur puffs up and I stamp my paws lol 

edit: because once again .. typing with paws is not easy!

Edited by JessycaJayne
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kieok said:

Joe & I

I can use a womans touch. Actually there is someone living next door whose profile photo is very similar to yours. All this time I assumed it was you. I'm disappointed. Would have been nice to have a forum buddy next door!

Oh I'm staying forever! You women will have to come in a fiesty pack to kick me out Haha! 

Do I even have a say in this anymore? Lol

New friends are always welcome. We do have the struggles for fighting for the right Belli fit in common! 

I'm right down the street from you, I've passed your house on my walks and if you need some decorating tips or idea, just IM me and I'll be more then happy to help!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If you need a womans touch I would volunteer!

... I mean I could help you to decorate if you want ;)

I'll supply the furniture! You complete the puzzle haha

18 minutes ago, anniepany said:

I'm right down the street from you, I've passed your house on my walks and if you need some decorating tips or idea, just IM me and I'll be more then happy to help!

As of recently I just scattered a ton of stuff inside that shouldnt be...inside lol I took a walk earlier today myself. Smokey is a great cozy spot. 

Thanks for the invitation on your advice. I'll keep it in mind! 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.