When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

...And now I went there, so it's another green dot! Wolfboro has those houses with a small bridge over the canal, and to each house. That is a pretty sim too.

Does Wolfboro and Rothacker have owners or are empty?

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove

2 minutes ago, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Does Wolfboro and Rothacker have owners or are empty?

Both empty. I think Sweetmarsh goes today. It has one of the best locations I've seen, but no house, only a mailbox. Whoever gets it, hold on to it and have a Mole reset the mailbox. This is a beautiful spot. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweetmarsh/221/73/26

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, SweetTaffeyLove said:

Half an hour to go, if LL release it like they did yesterday at 11:30am! By the way, 11:30am to 1:00pm is lunch times. So it appears they release while on their lunch break...lol 

The other week, they didn't release until around 2pm SLT if I remember correctly. 

Must have been a late lunch LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

The other week, they didn't release until around 2pm SLT if I remember correctly. 

Must have been a late lunch LOL

Most of Patch's team could be at lunch. Patch needs one other person to release homes. He stopped a release  before when that person was gone from the office.

• Thanks 2

At this point I don't care where the house is located or what style it is because i've been waiting too long plus i found some really cool add-ons in the Market Place: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=traditional+addon

if that link doesn't work try this one: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MB-LH-Traditional-Continental-add-on-BIG/17222684

Edited by SweetTaffeyLove
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Most of Patch's team could be at lunch. Patch needs one other person to release homes. He stopped a release  before when that person was gone from the office.

Patch's team is also all over the world. Some of them are probably even in bed now.  There are 12 people, not 2, needed for a region release to be on hand for any number of reasons that could arise. 

This thread is a bit like a game of telephone. 😋

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Yes still ownwd by Governor Linden.

I liked the hill but I disliked that it was nowhere near water.

I have something similar but much better so I let this go right away.

Good luck on getting things near the water been waiting for that for awhile. I was able to get one home for my hubby one block over from the water but the houses that have their backyard facing the water will probably never get abandoned you just have to pray and hope you get one from one of the new releases. Or get a houseboat like I did for my friend you get water on all sides lol.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

he has said a coupla times it's a team, it was just that 1 person from the team was gone that day

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Patch's team is also all over the world. Some of them are probably even in bed now.  There are 12 people, not 2, needed for a region release to be on hand for any number of reasons that could arise. 

This thread is a bit like a game of telephone. 😋

That can't be right. No matter where a Linden Lab employee lives in the world, don't they have to be awake during SLT business hours?

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

That can't be right. No matter where a Linden Lab employee lives in the world, don't they have to be awake during SLT hours?

Well the moles are from all over the world. If LL follows the best practices of change management in major IT companies and i'm sure they do to some extent, then they have several people assigned to each area of work.  Only one of those people from each area needs to be present for a go live into the environment.  So I am sure they have at least one member of the necessary teams that works during SLT work hours but other team members who work hours that make sense for their region. If that made sense?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

That can't be right. No matter where a Linden Lab employee lives in the world, don't they have to be awake during SLT business hours?

No, they don't. They all have their jobs to do and as long as they get done, I don't think LL cares what time they do it. I know I've seen both Moles and Lindens recently working in Bellisseria at hours that are definitely outside SLT business hours. They work all hours of the day and night.

• Like 3

I need a job like that to just landscape areas, I know they have those stress points also but to sit in front of my computer and just help in designing an area would be my dream job, instead I hear complaints all day about a machine or software not working. Can I swap jobs hehe.

But really they have to work on off hours and not just SLT business hours they would not be able to get enough of these areas to be released in a timely manner. And if they are also releasing other areas that are just not the traditional homes and houseboats but also soon to be trailers they have to be on somewhat of a schedule.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2

• Moles
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Both empty. I think Sweetmarsh goes today. It has one of the best locations I've seen, but no house, only a mailbox. Whoever gets it, hold on to it and have a Mole reset the mailbox. This is a beautiful spot. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweetmarsh/221/73/26

Ooops.   Fixed.  Sorry about that.   Whoever claims the plot could have used the mailbox anyway to rez a house, but it's now got a Continental on it.   You're right -- it is a pretty amazing location on a very lovely region.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

Ooops.   Fixed.  Sorry about that.   Whoever claims the plot could have used the mailbox anyway to rez a house, but it's now got a Continental on it.   You're right -- it is a pretty amazing location on a very lovely region.

Hate when there are no pics and cant get into the game to see what you are talking about sigh.

• Moles
59 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Nope.   The Moles are a multinational team, spanning time zones  (that I know of) ranging from Eastern European all the way round the globe and back to South East Asia.   And that's just the northern hemisphere.

We have to work round US times for meetings, of course, but otherwise we work on our projects as and when is convenient for us and whoever is working with us.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

Just now, MaryFiAllen said:

i can only refresh once per minut or i get frozen out. :( is that hapenning to you all too?

Yes! I’m set at 1.10 and still get timed out 😔 but I’m still sitting here sipping my coffee eyes glued to the refresh screen hoping that today the LL Home Gods grant me a lil home 😬😁👏👏🙏

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1281 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.