New premium Linden homes fraud...?

cleve Byron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, KrystalKandy said:

Cleve, you need to understand that this (Bellisseria) is an ENTIRE continent that has continued to be in build mode since it's conception. In other words, there are likely "a few thousand homes" that have already been claimed. I don't know the actual number of Bellie citizens of course, but there are a lot and they ARE active.

So that is why some areas are listed as "not ready" or "Coming Soon". All you have to do is open the map to see all of the green dots OR join some of the inworld groups to get all the latest info on all of the public homes, tours, activites, parties etc that happen on a daily basis. 

There have been two releases of homes/houseboats so far and there are more coming. There is no scam happening .. And the reason you are only seeing old homes on the webpage is because at the second you click, literally, that  is all that's available. But you could refresh 5 seconds later and see a listing for one of the new ones as people do abandon them.. usually a few per day it seems. In fact, that is how I landed by houseboat a few weeks ago. There was no "new" release whatsoever at the time, I just got lucky and clicked quickly enough. 

You will get a home, but you need to put in the effort to educating yourself about how this "system" works and the steps you can take to hopefully make it a bit easier in acquiring a home for yourself.  No one is ripping you off  as I said earlier in this post, but it is not LL's responsibility to make sure that you are on your game, reading the forums for updates and keeping an eye on the land page via sl's website. 

Good luck and hopefully you will land a new home soon! 

May I commend you on the great restraint you showed in your reply, not blasting the OP!? :) 

Funny how the human mind works, though: it's considered a fraud when they're not delivering, and a fraud when Moles are building new homes. 😛

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Rhianna Ragu said:

I've read about these people having multiple homes in Bellessaria and I feel its very very selfish. I dont care if you pay for multiple premium accounts, how many homes can you live in? 

But my Squirrel avie needs her own house...

She has a nice pool in the backyard and a popcorn machine... feel free to hang out there anytime while you are waiting for your house.

524523ce475f10db761d8029d2c86faf.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 8

Sooner or later everyone will have one or the other....  but while you are waiting ,,, enjoy the older generation home and start making things for your new digs ,,,,,,, or rent or buy land ,,,, or just log out and play word wipe like i do ,,,,:SwingingFriends:

• Like 1

• Moles
18 hours ago, Dyna Mole said:

Ah, well, that would be because I have been scripting new houses non-stop for a while and haven't had a chance to shower.  Sorry about that.  I'll try to stand downwind. 😵

Quartz and I are often the last people to handle a Linden Home before it is set into the home rezzer for a region, so it will have either his name or mine on it until the end of time.  The home will never show the name of the person who owns the parcel it's on, because LDPW doesn't sell the home with the parcel.  It stays the property of Linden Lab, so we absorb the Land Impact instead of you.

You're going to have the Bellissaria Cat following you home, Dyna, and I'm not sure we're allowed to keep pets on the Mole Islands.  

Anyone following this thread might want to know that, under normal circumstances, I own all the houses and houseboats (rather than the parcel on which they stand) on the live Bellissaria regions,  as opposed to the regions currently under development, since I'm the one who maintains the systems that make sure the latest versions of the right houses and houseboats arrive in the right place and pointing in the right direction.   

My houses and houseboats certainly don't stay empty for long!    

Edited by Quartz Mole
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, Quartz Mole said:

You're going to have the Bellissaria Cat following you home, Dyna, and I'm not sure we're allowed to keep pets on the Mole Islands.  

Anyone following this thread might want to know that, under normal circumstances, I own all the houses and houseboats (as opposed to the parcel on which they stand) on the live Bellissaria regions, since I'm the one who maintains the systems that make sure the right houses and houseboats arrive in the right place and pointing in the right direction.   

My houses and houseboats certainly don't stay empty for long!    

I get a smallish thrill knowing you own my house... 

And if you find you're allowed pets on the Mole Islands, I know a... yeah, no, I'll be good. 😝

(Like you all didn't know I was going to make that joke!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

3 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Those buttons down there... Like, Thank, LOL, etc...  they REALLY need a "Hug" button added. Because you, Quartz, Abnor, Patch and all the other Moles and Lindens involved in this project deserve one. Or lots.

giphy.gif

We also need a pickle button! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

One thing Linden labs doesn't do is fraud members. The company didn't need to make the new continent , but did. They doubled prim, and are actively working hard to bring a new generation of linden homes and a more fluid community which is their goal. 

In the early days, Linden labs has spent alot of money on new servers. To give you a hint the original server house hit just over 30,000 servers. Add in the costs to maintain the servers houses, the cooling systems for the blade systems and rooms. The backbone cost, massive electric bill, the employees and further development of their pride project. It took a lot to keep it a float. 

Then the shifted to new classes of servers costing more again but cutting back on how many are required.

Now the cloud shift that will require a lot of cloud units but cut out the electric bill on the on demand homesteads.

They work hard, struggled for awhile to keep ends met. Expanded to give options to people, including disabled people who SL changed there ability to survive in life. 

They are working on the homes, the continent is planned to be massive and amazing, so be patient, your new home in a massive amazing community is coming. THey want you to feel at home, so give them time to make it right. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

12 minutes ago, anthonytorino said:

They are working on the homes, the continent is planned to be massive and amazing, so be patient, your new home in a massive amazing community is coming. THey want you to feel at home, so give them time to make it right. 

This here!

I see the first lot of homes and residents who claimed them as crash test dummies. I'm not being mean, it's just when something is new theres always some thing that needs to be fixed, altered or added. Without the first lot of residents LL would have no way of knowing what was needed and it's easier to address such things with a controlled number of people rather then a mob of them firing darts. 

I'm hoping to move into a refined community where the kinks are all ironed out. I also hope LL have taken on the feedback from the current residents of Bellisseria and made a few changes ie; houseboat orientation, rez zones and public areas, to name a few.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Evangeline Ling said:

But my Squirrel avie needs her own house...

She has a nice pool in the backyard and a popcorn machine... feel free to hang out there anytime while you are waiting for your house

images6J7EHK0O.jpg.223562d66a019a5882290e50bb17e337.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pretending I live here on Santa Louisa.....   lol   So stinking beautiful!   I'm scouting.  The moles are doing a wonderful job!    Kudos to them    I have neither the patience nor the talent.   I know how frustrating it is to wait.  Trust me I do.  Think of how AMAZING your new home will be!!!   

Adams -LivR_004.png

Edited by Nataliaa Choche
added to my statement.
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

I'm the one who maintains the systems that make sure the latest versions of the right houses and houseboats arrive in the right place and pointing in the right direction.   

@Quartz Mole On the 32x32 houseboat parcels that's not always the case. The Wallow is pointing the wrong way on my parcel (big end window faces my neighbour's boat instead of open sea) and that's the case too with one of the others, I forget which one and I don't want to wreck my home by trying it again). Is there a way that these two boats can be turned to face the other way, because I would really rather have the Wallow, and as it stands right now I can't use it.

• Like 1

At working trying like hell to remember the names of the four houseboats... Windlass, Barnacle, something and something else...

But we don't have a Wallow, do we? Wallowers, yes, by the bucketfuls. WALLFLOWER! That's it, right? The Wallflower?

Example of a Wallow:

10029.wallow.jpg.4a203a36d1991b33899c038ae3aa0148.jpg

Example of a Wallflower:

dylan.jpg.380850ed7f7c1bfe9b4118a4eb1cf362.jpg

Not being snarky here! I truly couldn't remember. And still can't remember the fourth one. I'm old, y'all...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

At working trying like hell to remember the names of the four houseboats... Windlass, Barnacle, something and something else...

But we don't have a Wallow, do we? Wallowers, yes, by the bucketfuls. WALLFLOWER! That's it, right? The Wallflower?

Example of a Wallow:

Example of a Wallflower:

Not being snarky here! I truly couldn't remember. And still can't remember the fourth one. I'm old, y'all...

It's Wallower and Evening Star

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Karl Herber said:

@Quartz Mole On the 32x32 houseboat parcels that's not always the case. The Wallow is pointing the wrong way on my parcel (big end window faces my neighbour's boat instead of open sea) and that's the case too with one of the others, I forget which one and I don't want to wreck my home by trying it again). Is there a way that these two boats can be turned to face the other way, because I would really rather have the Wallow, and as it stands right now I can't use it.

The 2 that don't orient properly are Wallower and Windlass.  Windlass only has one door and so a full 180 flip would put the door out to the water.  Thus that one really could only work with a 90 degree turn.  Wallower though would definitely work with a 180 flip.

In truth, because most of the viewing windows are on one end of the boat, almost all of the 32x32 parcels would still have been better with the boats facing outwards rather than side-to-side, so to speak.

• Moles
2 hours ago, Karl Herber said:

Yikes! 

Please drop me a slurl for your parcel, either by a private message here or an offline IM in world, and I'll check it out as soon as I can!

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.