Today is the Day?

Frodo Feila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is not official but my predictions for what I think may happen in the weeks/months ahead. 

• 13th - 17th+ May - second batch release 
  • 20th June onwards - third batch release / some kind of announcement 
  • Second half of Bellisseria becomes available - Q3 or Q4 2019
  • New theme houses launch - Q3 or Q4 2019
  • Late 2019/2020 old Linden Homes start closing down 

This is a rough guess 😂

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

This is a rough estimate but could this may right. 

• 20th June onwards - third batch release / some kind of announcement 
  • Second Half of Bellisseria becomes available - Q3 or Q4 2019
  • Late 2019/2020 old Linden Homes start closing down 

where did you get this info from?

1 hour ago, Daniel Voyager said:

This is not official but my predictions for what I think may happen in the weeks/months ahead. 

Releasing an expansion of the houseboats during scheduled network maintenance wouldn't seem ideal, especially moving/copying regions over. If they do it today they'll at least be sold out by the time it starts. I predict it'll be new batches every 6-12 weeks with expansions in between, otherwise I think the supply and demand will be too imbalanced to work as effectively in their favor.

• Like 1

Linden waiting a full month makes sense since some people grabbed one ,or more houses, then the unforgiving tier fairy says "ok your highest level land owned in last month pushed you from  $xx to $xx" and the premium member may go " oh the new house isn't worth an extra 7- 12-32 USD a month" and they abandon it.

10 hours ago, jellybeangirl101 said:

where did you get this info from?

Likely from the @Daniel Voyager magic cruystal ball, which I have witnessed over the last 13 years or so, is actually pretty accurate. I've also mostly suspected what he's saying, above I posted that I believe the next batch will be Monday the 13th - Monday because that allows a full week to handle any tickets about glitches (homes no rezzing an dso on) - then figure gernerally every monday on or about the 15th from here on out - *as a PLAN* - and I reiterate that for me, it's just deductive reasoning. Haveing spent a year or two in SL helps with that. LOL

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I've also mostly suspected what he's saying, above I posted that I believe the next batch will be Monday the 13th - Monday because that allows a full week to handle any tickets about glitches (homes no rezzing an dso on) - then figure gernerally every monday on or about the 15th from here on out - *as a PLAN* - and I reiterate that for me, it's just deductive reasoning. 

Sherlock-Season-4-Holmes-and-Watson_tran

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cryogen Crimson said:

Seems to be ready for delivery!?

DEB40EFA-2CAF-4009-B05B-CEC6FEF789E8.jpeg

Why is that the design, if I was eager for a houseboat based on the previous and got this I would be so upset, there is no joined land, you have to tp somewhere else to walk around and enjoy the surrounding areas ? some of these people look like they won't be able to walk anywhere at all completely shut off, a houseboat is not moving it is stationary, I get the need for the water, but at the least make it more like a marina that joins to the other land :( this looks like overkill for the sailing community and that is great if you plan on being a sailor, and would want this but as you cannot select where you end up, this seems like creating the grab and dump over and over until someone gets a houseboat that they like near a community of landlubbers. My friend wants a houseboat so badly she gave up her house options, when it was all that was left, but she is so unhappy that this might be the only options now.

Also for those enjoying the regions this would feel like trespassing to have to tp or fly over to land somewhere and then feel like you are intruding/

Edited by Sasy Scarborough

There is going to be other designs of homes made as well. Everything will balance out, and everyone will eventually get their choosing. I am curious what the other designs are going to be. Maybe Sci Fi 😮 ?? I personally would love to live in a UFO 🤩

1 hour ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

Why is that the design, if I was eager for a houseboat based on the previous and got this I would be so upset, there is no joined land, you have to tp somewhere else to walk around and enjoy the surrounding areas ? some of these people look like they won't be able to walk anywhere at all completely shut off, a houseboat is not moving it is stationary, I get the need for the water, but at the least make it more like a marina that joins to the other land :( this looks like overkill for the sailing community and that is great if you plan on being a sailor, and would want this but as you cannot select where you end up, this seems like creating the grab and dump over and over until someone gets a houseboat that they like near a community of landlubbers. My friend wants a houseboat so badly she gave up her house options, when it was all that was left, but she is so unhappy that this might be the only options now.

Also for those enjoying the regions this would feel like trespassing to have to tp or fly over to land somewhere and then feel like you are intruding/

You have to remember than people want different things.  Some want the houseboats for easy water access, but don't necessarily care about easily wandering around the main continent.  When these become available, I actually wouldn't be surprised to see a few folks release their current houseboats for one of these -- depending on the location of their current one.  I'm actually considering doing that in the hopes that I get lucky and get one of the ones in a region with very few other houseboats.

7 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Is it still possible to get a spot there? I must have missed those.

Horizons was a themed community, but not free - you have to buy the parcels.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.