Today is the Day?

Frodo Feila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I guess it won't be long now until the launch of the second batch. It's been interesting seeing the new development change since mid April. 

The Moles are hard at work adding more stuff along the sands it seems. 

18th April 

Extra SSP regions 1.PNG

22nd April 

SSP Extra.PNG

3rd May

Houseboats May 3rd 2019.PNG

7th May 

SSP houseboats 7th may.PNG

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 14

6 minutes ago, summernightsdream said:

It gives hope to look at the pics! :)

And, though there still red dots, we do not see them changing before 24 hours are gone from what i read. So maybe, maybe.... IF it's the day today, then probably not before they are done with the Rolling Restarts ...

It's possible it could be more than 24 hours. On the private estate where I rent, there are often times where I won't see the map update for 2-3 days.

It could also be that yeah, they're just not done.. but they seem to be prepping so "soon" is definitely coming.

24 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

It could also be that yeah, they're just not done.. but they seem to be prepping so "soon" is definitely coming.

I never saw them in Game of Thrones, but House Linden’s words would definitely be “Soon is coming” ;)

• Haha 6

25 minutes ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

I never saw them in Game of Thrones, but House Linden’s words would definitely be “Soon is coming” ;)

Maybe its sleep deprivation, but I laughed hard when I read that. *wonders what their sigil would be, and who would stand-in for the pixelated, and headless, Eddard Stark*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

They probably doing more so their is enough for all. Someone told me was going to be today or yesterday  I guess  cross your fingers. I just came back to sl staying with friends til these houses show up. I know they have to do the magic take the time to make it nice don't want it slopped together they want it just right with the help of the linden and the moles. Those last finishing touches.

buildsd.jpg

atwork.jpg

Edited by ChrissaStone
  • Like 5

For next week LL announced Scheduled Maintenance for their network:

Scheduled Network Maintenance May 13, 00:00 - May 16, 00:00 PDT
Our engineers will be performing maintenance on the Second Life network May 13 - 16. We hope to perform most of the maintenance early in this window, but it may extend several days if needed.

Does any of you think it could have to do with the new batch of Houseboats to come? Just curious what you would think ....

10 minutes ago, summernightsdream said:

For next week LL announced Scheduled Maintenance for their network:

Scheduled Network Maintenance May 13, 00:00 - May 16, 00:00 PDT
Our engineers will be performing maintenance on the Second Life network May 13 - 16. We hope to perform most of the maintenance early in this window, but it may extend several days if needed.

Does any of you think it could have to do with the new batch of Houseboats to come? Just curious what you would think ....

I thought the same when i saw that too 

• Like 1

It means what it says "Network maintenance" .. warning us there may be some network related outages, regions might be temporarily unreachable, teleports might go adrift, movement lag, a picture of a monolith and monkey .. the usual stuff. 

I wouldn't expect them to deploy more houses & regions in the middle of it, that's just begging for trouble.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CoffeeDujour said:

It means what it says "Network maintenance" .. warning us there may be some network related outages, regions might be temporarily unreachable, teleports might go adrift, movement lag, a picture of a monolith and monkey .. the usual stuff. 

I wouldn't expect them to deploy more houses & regions in the middle of it, that's just begging for trouble.

That's true ... sighs ... so more patience required .. man, the struggle is real!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.