Today is the Day?

Frodo Feila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If it is friday. They won't begin work until the earliest 8am CT which is the average, unless they plan to get in early. Then what ever prep and moving of the new area (they are able to replicate and move it into slots. Then they would fine tune connecting areas, roads ect) And make sure parcels are active and linked to the system to allow picking of parcels. 

11 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

What if they release 100 first, so 100 after two hours, repeat until all boats is released? That would be more fair, since many work Friday, and also live in different time zones?

Its a decent suggestion.

• Thanks 1

If the new area they are working on with all the houseboats is indeed the next to be released, which seems likely. I doubt it will happen this week. There are still several regions that have no evidence of any landscaping. Now I know the map doesn't update quickly and it's entirely possible that the moles have completed work that isn't showing yet on the map, but I still doubt that we will see a release this week.

toosoon.thumb.png.99f104a9f48e881b13236f5f55272acf.png

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, anthonytorino said:

If it is friday. They won't begin work until the earliest 8am CT which is the average, unless they plan to get in early. Then what ever prep and moving of the new area (they are able to replicate and move it into slots. Then they would fine tune connecting areas, roads ect) And make sure parcels are active and linked to the system to allow picking of parcels. 

8am CT? Is Patch not at the San Francisco branch? And I didnt think LL had a branch located in the Central Time zone.

32 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

What if they release 100 first, so 100 after two hours, repeat until all boats is released? That would be more fair, since many work Friday, and also live in different time zones?

The thing is that no matter how it's done, there will be complaining. Patch could hand deliver a new home personally on a silver platter to each and every premium member and to all of their alts as well, and someone would still post about how it's not fair that so-and-so got a corner parcel and they did not. Or about how the first 100 houseboats were nicer than the third 100.... and on and on!

• Like 13
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

The thing is that no matter how it's done, there will be complaining. Patch could hand deliver a new home personally on a silver platter to each and every premium member and to all of their alts as well, and someone would still post about how it's not fair that so-and-so got a corner parcel and they did not. Or about how the first 100 houseboats were nicer than the third 100.... and on and on!

Sadly, I think you're right. You can't please everyone and some people just can't be pleased. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Barbie Glas said:

Sadly, I think you're right. You can't please everyone and some people just can't be pleased. 

Sadly, I think you're right. To paraphase Lincoln: "You can please all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot please all the people all the time."

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh yeah. I want one of the boat places in the West, to be precise those on the end with unrestricted view of the sunset, and attached to its own small sand island. With a parasol, beach chairs and Margaritas. And put a red bow on it, TY very much!

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Oh yeah. I want one of the boat places in the West, to be precise those on the end with unrestricted view of the sunset, and attached to its own small sand island. With a parasol, beach chairs and Margaritas. And put a red bow on it, TY very much!

And I want your house with it's view to sunrise over the ocean.. lol :P

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

With @Patch Linden as cabana boy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.