How soon is soon.....

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dark Helmet: What the Hell am I lookin’ at? When does this happen in the movie?
Sandurz: Now. Whatever you’re looking at now, is happening now.
Dark Helmet: Well, what happened to then?
Sandurz: We just passed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: Well, go back to then.
Sandurz: We can’t.
Dark Jelmet: Why not?
Sandurz: We already passed it.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Sandurz: Soon.

😍
  • Like 1
  • Haha 11

Probably happen later this week or next week. The Moles are working as fast as they can to deliver the second batch. 

So glad we won't have to wait until the summer or christmas for this to happen 😂

It would be nice to see a dedicated page just for the new Linden Homes availability along with the latest news/events. The rest of the older Linden Homes can be on another land selection page. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Scarlet Vavoom said:

Where is that new area being built? What is sim name? Thanks

Pull up your map and put in SSP for the region.  Scroll to the bottom of the stuff that looks like the current new continent and you'll see a new houseboat area being worked on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ruslana Koskinen said:

where will they put the new linden home's land if they still plan to connect 2 existing mainlands? It seem the land mass size larger than the existing one?

If you are talking about the SSP regions, those are just the work areas.  That set of regions, minus a few areas, is exactly what the new continent was created from.  They simply copied their work regions to the new continent location.   Our guess -- not known for sure -- is that the new houseboat area they are working on is going to replace the existing identically shaped island currently on the eastern side of the new continent.

As to new "houses", those will initially be placed on the existing new continent in the undeveloped areas.  If they ultimately create enough regions, the entire continent itself might get expanded to the south.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you are talking about the SSP regions, those are just the work areas.  That set of regions, minus a few areas, is exactly what the new continent was created from.  They simply copied their work regions to the new continent location.   Our guess -- not known for sure -- is that the new houseboat area they are working on is going to replace the existing identically shaped island currently on the eastern side of the new continent.

As to new "houses", those will initially be placed on the existing new continent in the undeveloped areas.  If they ultimately create enough regions, the entire continent itself might get expanded to the south.

I agree, possible plan will like your reply.

• Like 1

Guess who I found hanging out at Kuga lighthouse area. 

• Patch said this today "we're almost done with the small expansion of the houseboats we're working on" & "we've got a few finishing touches, some testing and we'll have it out :)".
  • More new airstrips in the works "We have places to do others and larger as well as we move along though for variety :"

I would say they are roughly 98% done. It's almost here! 

Patch & Moles.PNG

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, xrockinfree said:

Me too! But if a houseboat shows up, I'd take it -- I think it'd grow on me :)

As the houseboats were the first to be fully taken in the first release, quite a few people took a house rather than have nothing until the next release. I'm sure that quite a few houses will become available as people go for a houseboat when they are released.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

As the houseboats were the first to be fully taken in the first release, quite a few people took a house rather than have nothing until the next release. I'm sure that quite a few houses will become available as people go for a houseboat when they are released.

Yes, yes - this is my plan and what I'm counting on for my alt. LOL

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 4/29/2019 at 1:51 PM, kiramanell said:
Dark Helmet: What the Hell am I lookin’ at? When does this happen in the movie?
Sandurz: Now. Whatever you’re looking at now, is happening now.
Dark Helmet: Well, what happened to then?
Sandurz: We just passed it.
Dark Helmet: When?
Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: Well, go back to then.
Sandurz: We can’t.
Dark Jelmet: Why not?
Sandurz: We already passed it.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Sandurz: Soon.

😍

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

Mot sure why it takes so long to either drop the prefab to sim layout, or to even hand divide parcels, core landscaping, and layout. If I can do the entire lord of  the rings sim with 5 areas including all sim sized with a custom meshed eye of Sauron tower, Dwarf mountain with mines and 5 floors, A replica of Valinor, Elf region, Hobbit region, and forest for ents and a full length story quest system in a mere 5 days. They should be able to do 10 -12 sim areas with multiple people in 5 days. 

Yes the parcels need to be linked to the systems, but it should be possible. I'm paying a monthly fee and waiting. As many are. 

So hopefully soon. And hopefull a suffcient amnt for all active Linden house and premium users seeking the 1024m standards new homes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.