How soon is soon.....

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Looks like they're updating something on Bellasseria (ppl reportedly can't tp in). So, 'soon' may, in fact, be very soon. :)Ā Keeping my eyes peeled on the forum.

Yeah, but locking everyone out of the land while they play is not going to go over well.

• Like 1

I am there, in my garden :) I do admit it looks very empty around me. So I won't move.

* I type this and man leaves to pick some up in shop, wonders if he can get back in...

Edited by iBrat
Blah.

5 minutes ago, iBrat said:

I am there, in my garden :) I do admit it looks very empty around me. So I won't move.

* I type this and man leaves to pick some up in shop, wonders if he can get back in...

I'd advise not leaving unless you don't want back in for a while.Ā Ā 

I do see green dots, but I'm thinking that is only the ones there before whatever happened.

And the map of that area is rezzing super slow for me right now
Ā 

LOL - And bunches of folks at the northern borders trying to get in

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Xia Xevious said:

Soon means 2 to 5 years or more.Ā Ā  Don't trust people with saying, "soon" anymore.Ā  šŸ¤£

Patch did say there will be may be a long wait for the second batch. The new expansion is nearly completed now. Final checks are going on now from what I've heard.

I do think we are going to get new batches being made available each month until the continent is full.Ā 

I've been hearing "soon" for some time relating to moving Second Life to the cloud. It's going to be least a few more years before that's fully completed.Ā 

Last Names has been delayed until later in 2019. Probably more likely to happen now in 2020.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

I do think we are going to get new batches being madeļ»æ available each month until the continent is full.

Wondering if there is any particular reason you believe that monthly will be the norm.Ā  We do know (Abnor Mole) that work has continued on some new styles of homes, but since we have seen no new areas under development on SSP == and we know that layouts, flora and testing take a long while, I am not seeing monthly as a very good guess :D.Ā  The more likely idea was another sneak peak at the June birthday bash with another wave of homes released soon after.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

The more likely idea was another sneak peak at the June birthday bash with another wave of homes released soon after.Ā 

I suspect this also. Though, I also wouldn't be surprised if a small batch of houseboats are released mid-May as a stop-gap, because by doing that (remember how @Patch Linden's "Squished Pickle" island is hollowed-out for houseboat moorage) would also free up a lot of Traditional houses through attrition; those wanting houseboats but squatting houses (unnecessarily, I believe, because they aren't even spending time in them) and they will abandon the houses for the newer houseboats, thereby satisfying both demands, at least temporarily.

Also, remember that Bellissaria is also still just a copy. The original is way, way up in Northeast corner of the map, likely the working master that is copied to BellisseriaĀ on an as-needed piece-meal basis.

Edited by Alyona Su

Semi-Officially updated to "Really soon!" (From Bellisseria Ciizens Group):

[14:45] Patch Linden: Really soon!
Follow this post, that's where I'll post the update about it:Ā Ā Ā 

[14:50] Patch Linden: I'll give another tidbit, it's not before this weekend, so you can relax and enjoy instead of having to sit there with your trigger finger armed.

• Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, fairlyprincess said:

Semi-Officially updated to "Really soon!" (From Bellisseria Ciizens Group):

[14:45] Patch Linden: Really soon!
Follow this post, that's where I'll post the update about it:Ā Ā Ā 

[14:50] Patch Linden: I'll give another tidbit, it's not before this weekend, so you can relax and enjoy instead of having to sit there with your trigger finger armed.

Really really?

Ā 

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1813 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.