Gingir Ghoststar

Bellisseria Groups and Land Marks

I've created a group for those of us residents who enjoy the more adult side of things. It's called Bellisseria X. I don't think it's showing up in search yet, but you can find it on my profile. Hoping to start hosting some gatherings once we have enough members! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 5/15/2019 at 6:09 AM, kelii Beaumont said:

I turned my linden home into a small village, complete with a sweet treat café, plant shop, psychic tarot parlor, a public library (with free books! you can wear as a HUD) and a pool-hall where you can play pool with your friends for free! a yoga studio & Sauna.... (and my house nestled in the back)
go check it out!  Fox-Chase Village
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fox%20Chase/221/162/36

Snapshot_054.png

Very cute! I popped over for a visit... It's awesome to see how people are customizing their Linden homes 

• Like 3

On 5/15/2019 at 4:09 AM, kelii Beaumont said:

I turned my linden home into a small village, complete with a sweet treat café, plant shop, psychic tarot parlor, a public library (with free books! you can wear as a HUD) and a pool-hall where you can play pool with your friends for free! a yoga studio & Sauna.... (and my house nestled in the back)

Snapshot_054.png

Oh! I found this over the weekend and didn’t even realize it was user created! Lol very nice job indeed!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Traditional home (Wayseer Cottage)  is also ready now - with bicycle-rezzer to explore the parcels around. Have fun 🚴‍♂️

image.thumb.png.f6232559e5cda49953abfaa449af4c58.png

Sallie (196, 159, 36)

Edited by Suspended Shepherd
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Teeglepet horse rez, in addition to Teager's two rez spots, I have one in Graff for walking your horse along the beach, like you're the star of the best  summer movie ever.

Horse rez

Teleport to rez

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 5/5/2019 at 7:13 AM, Pamsterdam said:

I LOVE it!!  And I opened the door- and THEN the sign rezzed LOL. 

Sorry? :) I'm glad you survived then! 

And thank you :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Teeglepet horse rez, in addition to Teager's two rez spots, I have one in Graff for walking your horse along the beach, like you're the star of the best  summer movie ever.

Horse rez

Teleport to rez

Oh cool, I think that's not far from my house. :D

• Like 2

On 5/15/2019 at 7:09 AM, kelii Beaumont said:

Snapshot_054.png

That's amazing!!  Well done!

Bill created a passive RP group for those that wanted to opt into rp into the Bella lands: secondlife:///app/group/dcf3135c-e739-5a42-1be0-7a2effad2b37/about

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Offices of the Bellisserian newspaper.         Here

Flickr is down so pardon the not great resolution on the shot. I need to get a lion AV so I can literally be a CUB REPORTER.  (sorry, not sorry)

Bellisserian.PNG

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 7

On 4/19/2019 at 9:44 AM, loverdag said:

I hope personal LMs are allowed here - my home is open for public, decorated as café & antiquarian bookshop:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Corinth/75/76/35

Snapshot_2419.thumb.jpg.e2b50a1dbfa3318854d5e48de089745b.jpg

I want to say thanks to everyone who visited my little café, enjoyed the donuts (and met my snake ...).

Sadly I'm here to ask you to remove Book&Coffee from your landmarks - due to the new Premium price I can't afford anymore to pay more Premiums to cover tier for my home/photo studio and the café.

My country has "weak" currency,  to buy USD is expensive for me. And as SL photographer I can't be homeless, so the choice is to keep my home/studio and let the Books&Coffe go.

If you didn't read about the new prices yet, you can do it here:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2019 at 5:56 PM, Suspended Shepherd said:

Traditional home (Wayseer Cottage)  is also ready now - with bicycle-rezzer to explore the parcels around. Have fun 🚴‍♂️

image.thumb.png.f6232559e5cda49953abfaa449af4c58.png

Sallie (196, 159, 36) 

I must say: I saw a LOT of houses by now. But your's is the one I like BEST - or one of the three ...

extremely well done! ... worlds better than my own!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, loverdag said:

Snapshot_2419.thumb.jpg.e2b50a1dbfa3318854d5e48de089745b.jpg

I want to say thanks to everyone who visited my little café, enjoyed the donuts (and met my snake ...).

Sadly I'm here to ask you to remove Book&Coffee from your landmarks - due to the new Premium price I can't afford anymore to pay more Premiums to cover tier for my home/photo studio and the café.

My country has "weak" currency,  to buy USD is expensive for me. And as SL photographer I can't be homeless, so the choice is to keep my home/studio and let the Books&Coffe go.

If you didn't read about the new prices yet, you can do it here:

Do not HURRY! I heard that from 3.  to 24. of June all present Premium accounts can renew their period for the OLD prices!!

12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Do not HURRY! I heard that from 3.  to 24. of June all present Premium accounts can renew their period for the OLD prices!!

Its  not helpful. I will renew annual for my home, but I can't afford to pay 2x72USD in same time.  And with no future I see as pointless to keep it for a little longer, so I already returned it into system and someone who is waiting for the new LL home will have chance to get it.

• Sad 3

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone here who created an public space from their homes. The ideas are so great and beautifully done. I've had such fun visiting them and bookmarked them to return again. Thank you😍

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, North Glenwalker said:

Our Friend the "Burning Bush" ghost is back and sunning himself on the shore line near some house boats

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Residentia/52/74/23

I tried asking what they wanted or needed to move on... to be at peace and all I heard was a ghostly whisper "must   F5...F5  ... EEEEEEF 5"     RIP (???) (???), you died as you lived ... without an auto refresh extension.

Failed exorcism

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Haha 6

How did you folks get a new linden home? I'm also a premium member, yet it's not an option for me? How do I change this?

1 hour ago, YeonaV said:

How did you folks get a new linden home? I'm also a premium member, yet it's not an option for me? How do I change this?

You have to wait until new homes are released. They are all taken now. If you watch these forums and especially this thread you can keep up on the progress.  You CAN keep hitting the refresh key on the available homes page but that is a very tedious activity.

On 5/31/2019 at 3:20 PM, North Glenwalker said:

Our Friend the "Burning Bush" ghost is back and sunning himself on the shore line near some house boats

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Residentia/52/74/23

be520b3f5011649bdf920d3247fb7a91.png

While fishing, I noticed the green dot (???) (???) on my map I'm pretty sure it is the same one you found yesterday, and they gave this one a little grave marker too :)

Snapshot_712.thumb.png.c7c60428d3df0456d3b828bf3ea904be.png

Whoever's house is behind this one is gorgeous :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

While fishing, I noticed the green dot (???) (???) on my map I'm pretty sure it is the same one you found yesterday, and they gave this one a little grave marker too :)

Snapshot_712.thumb.png.c7c60428d3df0456d3b828bf3ea904be.png

Whoever's house is behind this one is gorgeous :) 

Patch added this ones stone yesterday - "A stone to forever immortalise your presence.   It should be added to the...   wait, is there a haunted Bellisseria tour?125edb93eb6450ec81f1f9d681c634bc.jpg&key

• Like 1

I've hesitated to join the Bellisseria Community group because it says its for members of Bellissaria continent of Linden homes.  Would I be party crashing if I joined it?