Bellisseria Groups and Land Marks

Gingir Ghoststar
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 6 months later...

What is Bellisseria? I dont find this on the map and I dont understand "add=-ons" as far as linden homes goes. I was looking for the new linden homes but it seems on the website linden is not interested in showing what they have to offer unless you sign up first. I've been with SL for a long long time. I let my subscription lapse about a year or so ago and find its more expensive than it was before. In fact its now a lot more than some other non-SL places.

Still Im curious. If they have some way to actually SEE the new homes from inworld that would be a plus. Im never going to buy before I can actually poke around ever again. Saw a video on youtube about some house on Bellisseria which was cool....but where is IT?

Ty for your time!

Bellisseria is the new continent that contains the new Linden Homes.  The add-ons are things that other people have been creating and selling (some give-aways) - things that can be added to the inside or outside of your home, to add an additional room(s) or to divide inside rooms, etc..

While premium is more expensive than before, it is currently on a 10% discount until Jan 2.

Everything in the pic below that is not X'd out is part of the new Bellisseria continent.  Pull up Striker on the inworld map and then scroll out. Pick a place to TP to and start exploring.

Also, there are currently 4 themes of homes in Bellisseria:  Traditional Houses, Houseboats, Campers & Trailers, Victorian Homes.  There are at least 4 more themes coming.  Currently the Traditional and Victorian homes are sold out and folks are only picking up ones that have been abandoned.  More Traditionals will be coming after the new year, but we don't know about more Victorians.

One more thing -- you can join a group called 'Bellisseria Citizens' and then check their notices.  They give out a notecard contains lots of places in Bellisseria that are designated as Open Houses so you can wander through looking around.  

image.thumb.png.3cd7778e849917640712febc76d4df94.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 11 months later...

Updating information

Bellisseria Buddhist Center: Buddhist Center MAP

General Meditation, Buddhist studies, Health and wellness education. Teachers will lead talks. Students and memebrs can pick a topic to research and give a talk on.

(Teachers who join  to educate members must have credentials to teach Buddhist Principles, or Health and Wellness talks)

Bellisseria Horse Farm: Horse Farm MAP

Enjoy the ranch and mount up on any horse or rez one if not available, and go riding across Bellisseria. *Features Waterhorse Animesh horses).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Randelsham Forest/59/40/121

The Mountain Peak of Randelsham Forest with 2 Pirate Ziplines which lead to small isles. There is a small lake with a bench near and a bridge over the railroad which leads to another Mountain with another Pirate Zipline to another isle. A wonderful place! 

Snapshot_005.png

Snapshot_012.png

Edited by VanillaLovelace
Added photo
  • Like 3

On 12/3/2020 at 10:46 PM, anthonytorino said:

Updating information

Bellisseria Horse Farm: Horse Farm MAP

Enjoy the ranch and mount up on any horse or rez one if not available, and go riding across Bellisseria. *Features Waterhorse Animesh horses).

The Horse Farm seems to don't exist anymore. I was banned by a private property orb. Too bad. If anyone knows about other Horse Riding places at Bellisseria, please share them with us. 

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, VanillaLovelace said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE1768/213/47/21  

(The Map Link may be broken when they rename the location.)

As far as I know, this is the one and only surfing spot at Bellisseria. There are some Surboard rezzer at the beach.

Snapshot_016.png

Snapshot_017.png

Every time a person surfs while wearing heels, God kills a dolphin.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.