Gingir Ghoststar

Bellisseria Groups and Land Marks

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What is Bellisseria? I dont find this on the map and I dont understand "add=-ons" as far as linden homes goes. I was looking for the new linden homes but it seems on the website linden is not interested in showing what they have to offer unless you sign up first. I've been with SL for a long long time. I let my subscription lapse about a year or so ago and find its more expensive than it was before. In fact its now a lot more than some other non-SL places.

Still Im curious. If they have some way to actually SEE the new homes from inworld that would be a plus. Im never going to buy before I can actually poke around ever again. Saw a video on youtube about some house on Bellisseria which was cool....but where is IT?

Ty for your time!

Bellisseria is the new continent that contains the new Linden Homes.  The add-ons are things that other people have been creating and selling (some give-aways) - things that can be added to the inside or outside of your home, to add an additional room(s) or to divide inside rooms, etc..

While premium is more expensive than before, it is currently on a 10% discount until Jan 2.

Everything in the pic below that is not X'd out is part of the new Bellisseria continent.  Pull up Striker on the inworld map and then scroll out. Pick a place to TP to and start exploring.

Also, there are currently 4 themes of homes in Bellisseria:  Traditional Houses, Houseboats, Campers & Trailers, Victorian Homes.  There are at least 4 more themes coming.  Currently the Traditional and Victorian homes are sold out and folks are only picking up ones that have been abandoned.  More Traditionals will be coming after the new year, but we don't know about more Victorians.

One more thing -- you can join a group called 'Bellisseria Citizens' and then check their notices.  They give out a notecard contains lots of places in Bellisseria that are designated as Open Houses so you can wander through looking around.  

image.thumb.png.3cd7778e849917640712febc76d4df94.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.