Close up portraits

jeaneos7

Working my way through alts and their new profile pictures. This is just the fresh-faced look I am going for with this alt. I like to have a bit different style with the profile pictures too.

I wonder if I keep this as it is, no editing besides cropping. Or I can play a bit with levels to increase the contrast just a bit.

il new_005.png

• Like 16

On 9/4/2023 at 3:01 AM, Marianne Little said:

Working my way through alts and their new profile pictures. This is just the fresh-faced look I am going for with this alt. I like to have a bit different style with the profile pictures too.

I wonder if I keep this as it is, no editing besides cropping. Or I can play a bit with levels to increase the contrast just a bit.

il new_005.png

Beautiful look! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sakura Sands said:

Beautiful look! ❤️

I got a 99L skin for EvoX from Mudskin. It is so much better to use an EvoX head, I am so used to the HUD and it is so much more content for it. 

Mudskin is my favorite skin maker for this kind of look, and I adore the eyebrows. 🥰

I had the Genus free head with another Mudskin, but I like the EvoX look 100% more. The Genus head here:

genus hud_002.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

TAUNT MAGAZINE (@taunt.sl) • Instagram photos and videos

I love photography and SL! I have combined my passions of both and created a SL experience - A physical book you can flip through the pages in the world, read articles, and immerse yourself in SL photography!

We are also on Instagram, The full issues will only be available in world!

This "CLOSE UP PORTRAITS" Thread inspired me to create a way for creators to share their photography - in world! 

TAUNT INSTA POST 1.jpg

• Like 10

5 hours ago, cariboustag said:

Screenshot_132.png.a83ea73c252030143fac8903f5a6345a.pngScreenshot_122.png.5b429c39f488a508384d0d2bdeefbe22.pngScreenshot_142.png.6169902fd7d71e601cce39114d91e33e.png

Calling myself out because every character I design ends up being the same guy but in a different font.

Points for consistency, I guess?

LOL, yes, but all lovely in elvish, Victorian, Steampunky ways..........  delicate and precise and imaginative!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1