Grant and corrupt a wish game

Ansiri

1 hour ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You never run out of things to wish for. They come some fast and furious. This is all you ever do all day. You develop a low self esteem because who in their right mind can handle so many corrupt wishes. 

I wish we were landing on Mars this year. 

Granted. "Rover III" Should be there taking pictures before the end of Summer.

I my hours weren't the opposite of the rest of the SL Life.

10 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Granted. "Rover III" Should be there taking pictures before the end of Summer.

I my hours weren't the opposite of the rest of the SL Life.

Granted. SL is now the opposite of your real life. You’re welcome (sticks out tongue)

I wish my doctor would prescribe alcohol as a way to help me cure something in my life.  

8 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted.  It cures your marriage.

I wish I could stop gaining weight.  Since the New Year, my body seems to have become like one of those protostars, sucking up more and more mass.  Pretty soon I expect fusion to start.

Granted. You start losing weight. You give it all to your partner and they experience fusion for you. 

I wish dogs lived as long as turtles. 

7 hours ago, Marut72 said:

I wish dogs lived as long as turtles. 

Granted, turtles now live for 10-15 years on average.

(That was a horrible corruption. I love dogs and turtles.)

I wish I hadn't sewed myself to the skirt I was re-hemming. 

14 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Granted...instead, you sew yourself to your panties.  (Ouch!)  ((It may have been a horrible corruption, but it was very clever!))

I wish my partner would stop emitting gamma rays and neutrons.

Granted. Your partner is now emitting Body Odour. (puts fingers on nose).

I wish I had warmer clothing for those really cold cold days!

3 hours ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. Your partner is now emitting Body Odour. (puts fingers on nose).

I wish I had warmer clothing for those really cold cold days!

Granted. You have now been tar-and-feathered.

I wish, at work, I didn't have to cater to people who have the same intellect as a rock with lips.

4 hours ago, Fenix Eldritch said:

I wish I had some ice cream right now.

Granted, but it's been sitting in 30 degree heat for the last 12 hours and it's not even in a container.

I wish I could just sleep solidly for eight hours without waking up.

33 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, but it's been sitting in 30 degree heat for the last 12 hours and it's not even in a container.

I wish I could just sleep solidly for eight hours without waking up.

Granted. And the eight turns into eighteen... then 36... then 180... Friends and Family are undecided whether to send you to hospital or commission a Glass Casket, rip your house apart looking for partially-eaten apples..

I wish I have more feasible reason to actually wear those "Ooh, that IS sexy...must-buy..." outfits I bought because they are... well, sexy.

Edited by Alyona Su

20 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

I wish I have more feasible reason to actually wear those "Ooh, that IS sexy...must-buy..." outfits I bought because they are... well, sexy.

Granted, the reason is because you have suddenly become totally repellent to everybody and it's the only way you can get anyone to even look at you. Also, the fashions have changed.

I wish I had done that pile of washing up before it spot welded itself to the counter.

4 hours ago, Marut72 said:

Granted. You’ve done the pile of wash and it didn’t weld itself to the counter. You forgot to add soap and left it there for 48 hours. Your clothing reeks something foul. 

I wish winter would make up its mind. Are you going to snow or rain? Pick one!

Granted. It decides to sleet. Baseball-sized iceballs fall on your head non-stop all weekend.

I wish this thread would decide to saty alive or just die, it seems to be hanging on for dear life. Soon the necro-post haters will come crawling out of the woodwork.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Granted, you get a hangover headache after just half a glass of wine.

I wish I'd got more sleep last night.

Granted, but you slept through your alarm clock and your boss is none too pleased about you being late for work.

I wish my cats could speak English so we can have interesting conversations.

Granted, but it causes a huge series of nightmare audits...and alas, it was a miscalculation after all.

I wish it would snow this week, I’m not ready for winter to end...but the first spring birds are already back. 

43 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I wish people were more logical.

Granted, we are now all creatures of reason and logic entirely. There's no more human condition and therefore no falling in love, sense of adventure or powerful art.

I wish I could play the mandolin.